• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Does anyone want me to make icons for this Edea?

Oh wait her name is just the word 'idea' with an E that's great I'll do her and a few others this weekend.

D

Deleted member

Real talk the body swap designs for Shovel Knight are so ****ing good and I think part of that is because Yacht Club didn't want the designs to just be "The old one but in a dress". King Knight is the exception because well, 'king' but it's all done rather tastefully. Plague Knight even gets an adorable hat
It's also good that they call it for what it is instead of something like "gender swap" and also let you freely customize character pronouns.
Yacht Club Games just went in and did that.
i just want it to be added to the other campaigns though, i love specter of torment too ****ing much

D

Deleted member

It's also good that they call it for what it is instead of something like "gender swap" and also let you freely customize character pronouns.
i just want it to be added to the other campaigns though, i love specter of torment too ****ing much
you only like it for it's scythe

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
also let's not forget that male enchantress in shovel knight is an absolute ganonchad

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Girl when King Knight releases I'm doing 4 ****ing playthroughs before touching him because of how much I love the game. 1 with Butt Butt, one with Plague Knight, 1 regular Specter Knight mode and 1 playthrough with the Mega Man X wall mechanics

D

Deleted member

Under Night In Birth Execution: Late [ST] The Deep Darkness Of The Hollow Night New Shells Of Incarnation Alight One Swing Of A Sword Sinuous White Snake Savage Fangs Of The Beast Tonight The Deepest Night Blessing For All Who Confrontsea Lee

D

Deleted member

King Knight looks like Wario Land and Mega Man had a baby and it looks glorious. Easily my most anticipated indie game for this year.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I still need a few more characters. I currently have Marx, Peridot, Tim Apple, Google Stadia, the Smashboards Mods/admins, and many edeas
shoveldea, shieldea, kingdea, plaguedea, spectredea, propelledea, tinkedea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom