• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

13/14 seems like the perfect time to understand. I just dont see the appeal of naked people and especially not naked cartoon characters.
I wouldn't say that. I'm 14 and I don't really get aroused by anything quite yet. Maybe it'll never happen, or maybe the switch will flip in a few days! It depends, really.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I mean, by the time I was 13 I was already pretty deep into this **** lol
Not to mention, a lot of us growing up are surrounded by it. Sex sells, it's in ads, it's in the thumbnails for highly viewed YouTube content, it's in pop music that plays on the radio.

I knew "Get Low" by Lil Jon word for word as a child. And kids of this generation probably know "Shape of you" or whatever. Like it's ingrained in our culture and needs to stop being such a "WOW EW GROSSSSS DONT LET THE POOR CHILDREN KNOW OF IT" type of thing

KMDP

Smash Legend
Right, sorry to bring the **** up btw :V

Sometimes I wanna see if some +18 users wanna help of see my work for review.
I already have a fair share of users giving me critique and I thank them for helping me grow as an Squidward Tier artist, despite the memeing Im taking this stuff seriously, as I want to make a living of my drawings eventually.

With that said I don't think you'd like that Corrin art, she's the biggest winner in it but not everyone is fond of the genre.
You're definitely better than Squidward tier.

You're at least Rukia tier. :p

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Arena peeps, someone did some testing regarding the benefit of using a LAN adapter even if other players are using Wi-Fi, and it seems that the host of the arena is in some way a connection host. It's not conclusive, but more than nothing.

So for future reference, we should consider who hosts to ensure a stable connection. And if someone is to stream it, probably best that it's not the host, to keep the internet as clear as possible.
I'm always on wired internet, so that should help... But I'm also on the opposite side of the Atlantic to most people here, so I wonder if that balances it out somewhat.

As for streaming, I've taken to connecting my computer to mobile data (of which I have an unlimited data plan) for that, and that seems to help a lot.

It still crashes, though, but judging by the games we played here last night I think the netcode just isn't built to handle large groups properly. When we kept the arenas to no more than 4 or 5 players at a time, they seemed to work much better.

Anyone looking to arena up atm? Got a bit of free time atm
Sure. Just need a few minutes to get set up.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
13/14 seems like the perfect time to understand. I just dont see the appeal of naked people and especially not naked cartoon characters.
Funnily enough, I had thoughts of naked older women before I had a concept of sexuality, so the appeal might have been the "artistic nude" sort if that makes any sense. I am a proud cake eater to this day, but you'll never catch me eyeballing girls. Appreciating the human body is fine and all, but it feels rude and wrong staring at someone without their consent.
1f3.gif

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Alright y'all, gf woke up so I'm gonna make her pancakes.

Also I need to work on "cla eating 2 lemons" so I'll catch y'all later

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Alright, guys. I don't really go on Granblue related tangents, but after the stuff they revealed today... I gotta talk about it just a little bit.

2 things:

1. I suggest you guys watch the latest trailer for Granblue Fantasy Versus. Even if you have absolutely no understanding on what's going on, I still think you'll appreciate what Arc System Works and Cygames are going for with this game. (Also my new profile pic is related to the trailer as well)

2. They just revealed for uncapping all 10 Eternal characters in the game (which is the single most difficult thing to do in this entire game):
D1N6wSEX4AMp2IB.jpg

D1N6yuuX4AAZXhv.jpg

Your player character (Gran/Djeeta) literally ****ing go Super Saiyan Blue.

I love this game so much.

D

Deleted member

I mean, this is the only thing that sexually arouses me.

D4D41FD8-D436-4C30-A5B5-7BC7E0AD892D.jpeg

Jokes aside, I find it disgusting. Don’t seem myself getting into it anytime soon.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

monadoboy

Smash Lord
How old do you gotta be?
Don't worry about it. Maybe you'll never understand it and it's fine.

Unless you're ace which is valid
That's a good distinction to make.

I wish I knew what ace was when I was in my teens. Would've saved me a lot of frustration and stress. I literally thought I was "********"/"broken" because I didn't get the appeal of all that nsfw stuff by the time I was about to leave high school.

The only downside of asexuality is how it dramatically lowers your dating pool.

D

Deleted member

Alright y'all, gf woke up so I'm gonna make her pancakes.

Also I need to work on "cla eating 2 lemons" so I'll catch y'all later
Real men eat so many lemons their taste buds are permanently destroyed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom