• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Three Houses boxart
god bless that piece of deviantart-tier artwork, it's adorable

i still find it bizarre that with even the absolute ****ton of FE heroes money, intsys decided to cheap out on this game's artwork and said "hit me with that RPG maker default asset style fam"

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
BOX ART.
SONGS.

YOU CAN'T JUST CAUSALLY TALK ABOUT THIS STUFF AND NOT LINK IT.
The box art itself is here.
Honestly I think it's pretty bad, but I guess they can't all be winners.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Hm, today marks one year since Ultimate was first hinted at with a trailer, but simply as Smash on the Switch. This feels like it was half a year ago, though.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
BOX ART.
SONGS.

YOU CAN'T JUST CAUSALLY TALK ABOUT THIS STUFF AND NOT LINK IT.

I'm with Opossum Opossum not a fan. But it's the Japanese art, so there's a chance the western release will change it up.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
>art style looking worse than fan-art
>fem!byleth's god-awful design
>claude just ****ing being upside down
>CAN'T ESCAPE FROM CROSSING FATE

yup it's a masterpiece

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

HEY GUYS WHY DONT WE ALL VOCALLY COMMUNICATE WHILE SUCH AN EVENT IS HAPPENING. IM SURE IT WOULD BE MUCH FUNNIER
I Agree with this, though I don't know how we would set something like that up. I would imagine Discord or something along those lines.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Hm, today marks one year since Ultimate was first hinted at with a trailer, but simply as Smash on the Switch. This feels like it was half a year ago, though.
It feels like it hasn't been an entire year for me, as well. Chances are, it's because we didn't get any further information about the game until E3 later that year.

It helps that the information we did get during E3 was nothing but massive game-changing bombshells that left the grand majority of of the fanbase awestruck.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I Agree with this, though I don't know how we would set something like that up. I would imagine Discord or something along those lines.
There is a Smashboards discord, after all.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

I'm with Opossum Opossum not a fan. But it's the Japanese art, so there's a chance the western release will change it up.
Yeah... I'm in the same boat as you guys. The box art, while colorful, isn't really all that great.

Hoping it's not the same for the Americas/Europe, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
we could have a dedicated ultimate social thread discord, but then this kills the social thread

are we truly prepared to wield such power

D

Deleted member

Anywho, while I'm really not a fan of the Three Houses boxart, I'm loving the songs they put out as samples.
I think I found the formula. Fates' boxart = good, game = bad.

So if we reverse it... Three Houses looking to be good, boys. :denzel:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
“Fam.”

Never thought I’d here thosemwords from you.
I'm trying to be hip. I'm old and I'm like 20 years behind the curve in internet time.

Is the Smashboards discord really that active?

Because the last time I checked it really wasn't.
ok but do people actually use that or
I wouldn't know. I joined it but I don't actually use discord except when I need to for coordinating actors and such.

We've actually got a running joke in our next episode about old fogies using Skype and kids using Discord, fun fact.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
It feels like it hasn't been an entire year for me, as well. Chances are, it's because we didn't get any further information about the game until E3 later that year.

It helps that the information we did get during E3 was nothing but massive game-changing bombshells that left the grand majority of of the fanbase awestruck.
Everyone is Here caught us so off-guard it was incredible.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
we could have a dedicated ultimate social thread discord, but then this kills the social thread

are we truly prepared to wield such power
all we have to do is ban text chat in the discord and make it exclusively for voice chat. anyone who sends a message in the text chat is immediately banned and assassinated within 48 hours

D

Deleted member

I'm trying to be hip. I'm old and I'm like 20 years behind the curve in internet time.

I wouldn't know. I joined it but I don't actually use discord except when I need to for coordinating actors and such.

We've actually got a running joke in our next episode about old fogies using Skype and kids using Discord, fun fact.
If you really want to be hip, you must do something cursed. 99253EDD-875D-4019-8132-E15AC7B61C2C.gif

I swear, I love this gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom