• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Yeah I'm unable to reboot the Survivor sim from last night. Looks like @God Emperor Yoshi got his revenge!

To sum up the events in one sentence: RNG hated Yoshi.

I'll run a new one with new contestants if anyone wants to contribute names.

SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 if you wanna run your Smash Games after this go ahead. It'll be a while on my end to get Survivor set up.
Kk. I have to set it up though. I was in the shower.

D

Deleted member

cd50f6f.jpg

I love this Link's Awakening fanart soooo much

I'm actually pretty hyped for the remake depite having have played the original 5 or 6 times

Source is @bol318 on Twitter

Last edited by a moderator:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Not sure I can do that as one contestant, but I can try and get all three in a single team.
Name is good.
To quote myself.

I just discovered Rhett and Link. I thought it was 2 separate people, not a duo.

I'll make it work for the humorous aspect.

D

Deleted member

My confidence is doing what it does best guys.
Survivor Games sets up camp for the night.

Sobble receives clean water from an unknown sponsor.

Scorbunny goes to sleep.

Nates Confidence cries himself to sleep.

Peni Parker begs for Shantae to kill her. She reluctantly obliges, killing Peni Parker.

Jon Arbuckle receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Ultron begs for Smashing Ramen to kill him. He refuses, keeping Ultron alive.

What about Into The Spiderverse? That’s a movie.

I was referring to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Into The Spider-Verse is a Sony movie, so it isn't part of the MCU.

Kinda like Venom, Logan or Fant4stic.

D

Deleted member

Glad to know I'm not the only nerd who played Link's Awakening way more times than needed
It's such a fun, replayable little game. I bought the DX version on the 3DS Eshop and played that **** so much

D

Deleted member

On this day March 8th 1 year ago...Super Smash Bros Ultimate Was revealed in the 3.8.18 direct where the :ultinkling::ultinklingboy: were chosen to be a part of the smash roster with every returning fighter. We can all never forget this moment...
FE5E18AA-8206-4E3F-88CF-FA3AFFB510BB.jpeg

D

Deleted member

On this day March 8th 1 year ago...Super Smash Bros Ultimate Was revealed in the 3.8.18 direct where the :ultinkling::ultinklingboy: were chosen to be a part of the smash roster with every returning fighter. We can all never forget this moment...
View attachment 196995
I'm still pissed that Sakurai showed off Boss Baby's silhouette and didn't even include him in the game, false advertising smh

D

Deleted member

It's such a fun, replayable little game. I bought the DX version on the 3DS Eshop and played that **** so much
Same for me. I even played the Oracle games but I never managed to replay those like LA. There's just something about it...
Yeah, the timeline is now 3, 1, the anime, 2, 4 and 5. Makes more sense considering what Dante goes through each game
Wait what? I played the beginning of 4 with a friend yesterday and he told me the timeline was 3, 4, 5, 1 and then 2.
Was he just flat out wrong?

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
Yeah, the timeline is now 3, 1, the anime, 2, 4 and 5. Makes more sense considering what Dante goes through each game
I love how in that one video Capcom put out about the lore of DMC they showed DMC2 for like 5 seconds and than completely ignored its existence otherwise.

2’s placement was retconned iirc

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
View attachment 196995
"Nice of Sakurai to invite us over to Smash Bros, eh, Luigi?"

"I hope he makes lotsa newcomers!"

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Remember that ominous chanting that we were deducing months over?

Not only was it Lifelight, but it is in the game.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Are you guys still going on with Hunger Games?

...I wish I was surprised.

Remember that ominous chanting that we were deducing months over?

Not only was it Lifelight, but it is in the game.
Trying to find which veterans made the cut by shadows is still the funniest thing ever happened to Smash speculation.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Same for me. I even played the Oracle games but I never managed to replay those like LA. There's just something about it...

Wait what? I played the beginning of 4 with a friend yesterday and he told me the timeline was 3, 4, 5, 1 and then 2.
Was he just flat out wrong?
Yeah he was wrong. Although they retconned it a while ago, it used to be 3, 1, anime, 4, 2 and 5 but they shifted 2 for the sake of Dante's character growth. In the anime he shows depression symptoms likely because of his loss of Vergil in 3 and fighting Nelo Angelo/Corrupted Vergil and Mündus in 1, outright becomes depressed in 2, gets a tip he might still family to which he checks thing out in 4 and learns he has a nephew, which pretty much instantly changes his mood back to his old dumb self

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Al right, time for the final round of the smash games! Our previous victors will be thrown into the ring along with the four remaining Ultimate Newcomers. Rounding out the roster will be 17 potential DLC Newcomers. Our roster stands as this.
Reaping.png

D

Deleted member

Technically I’m trying to get a Survivor game goin.

Still need 12 castaways and 4 tribe names
TRIBE IDEAS
- Smashboards
-Deviantart
- Twitter
- Facebook

CASTAWAY IDEAS
- Peni Parker
- Kingpen
- Sans Undertale
- Breadbear

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The Bloodbath
As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Edelgard von Hraesvelgr runs away from the Cornucopia.

Piranha Plant grabs a backpack and retreats.

Crash Bandicoot runs away from the Cornucopia.

DoomSlayer finds a canteen full of water.

Sans runs away from the Cornucopia.

Ken Masters runs away from the Cornucopia.

Waluigi runs away from the Cornucopia.

Steve grabs a sword.

Simon Belmont runs away from the Cornucopia.

Sora rips a mace out of Ness's hands.

Spyro the Dragon grabs a jar of fishing bait while Scorbunnys Final Evolution gets fishing gear.

Poochy takes a sickle from inside the cornucopia.

Richter Belmont grabs a shield leaning on the cornucopia.

Sylux runs away from the Cornucopia.

Lloyd Irving runs away from the Cornucopia.

Wario runs away from the Cornucopia.

Joker and Rayman fight for a bag. Joker strangles Rayman with the straps and runs.

Erdrick, Banjo and Kazooie, and Scorpion work together to get as many supplies as possible.

Solaire of Astora runs away from the Cornucopia.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
TRIBE IDEAS
- Smashboards
-Deviantart
- Twitter
- Facebook

CASTAWAY IDEAS
- Peni Parker
- Kingpen
- Sans Undertale
- Breadbear
Smashboards is not gonna be a tribe name. Why? That's the name of the season! Smashboards Survivor!

Also, instead of real things as tribe names, why not use funny two worders? Should be hilarious.

D

Deleted member

Smashboards is not gonna be a tribe name. Why? That's the name of the season! Smashboards Survivor!

Also, instead of real things as tribe names, why not use funny two worders? Should be hilarious.
In that case...

Um....

I’m not funny. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom