• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I used to live here. I hate it. I'm only here for a few performances. This city is awful.
I myself couldn't imagine living there, but for a vacation it's pretty alright. What performances though?

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I'm poor, I don't have a way to be DMCV at all in my life and goddamn just by looking at the ****ing story I'm missing out. The STORY! IN DEVIL MAY CRY!
If you got an Xbox One I’d file share with you but something tells me you don’t.
Which Overlord we talking about with the poll? If it is the anime one then yes I have and I love it. Main character being a lich and what comes with being a villain is great.
Nah, it’s the movie that came out recently. A lot of people missed it and that’s a shame cause it’s damn good.

D

Deleted member

I do stand up. A bar/club that I used to perform at when I was like 17 has asked me to perform again. Stopped going cause i kept getting robbed but I don't have any money on me today so I should be fine
Good Luck! I would like to do stand up, but I'm worried about getting nervous.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I do stand up. A bar/club that I used to perform at when I was like 17 has asked me to perform again. Stopped going cause i kept getting robbed but I don't have any money on me today so I should be fine
Oh. Oh man that took an actual 180 I thought you were joking god damn.

I never had to worry about that in my time down there, but I guess I was lucky. Good lord.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Oh. Oh man that took an actual 180 I thought you were joking god damn.

I never had to worry about that in my time down there, but I guess I was lucky. Good lord.
This city is super dangerous. A lot of crime that happens here isn't even applied to the statistics because it's never reported due to an overall distrust of law enforcement.

Seriously though, this place made a lot of my friends into murderers or dealers. Magnolia projects is a hard place to grow up.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

User was warned for this post: double post
I've been to New Orleans once in 2012. I hardly remember it.

This city is super dangerous. A lot of crime that happens here isn't even applied to the statistics because it's never reported due to an overall distrust of law enforcement.

Seriously though, this place made a lot of my friends into murderers or dealers. Magnolia projects is a hard place to grow up.
Princess and the Frog was all lies?

MainJPW

M.T.A
I've been to New Orleans once in 2012. I hardly remember it.
I went to New Orleans at least 5 times as kid, last time I ever went was when I was 11 or 12 with my cousins sooo yeah, haven’t been in a decade.

That last time I went we saw some ******* so it was pretty fun overall.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I have a solution.

We put Lyn in, but she has Vergil's moveset, we give Hector Nero's moveset, and we give Eliwood Dante's moveset.

Fire Emblem May Cry.

D

Deleted member

I went to New Orleans at least 5 times as kid, last time I ever went was when I was 11 or 12 with my cousins sooo yeah, haven’t been in a decade.

That last time I went we saw some ******* so it was pretty fun overall.
I was 8 when I went, so my memory is pretty fuzzy. The only memory of 2012 that I have is Ice Age 4.

D

Deleted member

Just Cause Guy is more iconic than any 3rd party in Smash currently. Him not being in yet is a damn shame.

D

Deleted member

I don’t mean to offend you, man, but this is getting old.
The only thing that's getting old is Miyamoto not adding Just Cause Guy in his Fire Emblem Fighting Game, Smash Bros.

Last edited by a moderator:

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
If you got an Xbox One I’d file share with you but something tells me you don’t.

Nah, it’s the movie that came out recently. A lot of people missed it and that’s a shame cause it’s damn good.
Oh so it is the movie? Was especially confused because of the 1916 thing.

I actually saw it because I needed to go see two lower-budget movies in theaters at the time for a class, and that was one of the two I ended up choosing, not knowing much about it. Having played Wolfenstein and Treyarch's Call of Duty Zombies mode, it was nothing special. The acting was generally very good, especially since none of the actors were big names, showing that you don't need big names to make a good movie (though I imagine some star power would've helped its marketing more).

I felt like it could have done more with the premise, besides making weird zombie supersoldiers. And I think they might've originally intended more, what with the weird dog viscera they find early in the movie, which I thought was setting up weird monster dogs that would appear later, but perhaps they didn't have the budget for those special effects, so I don't know why they kept that in. It had a lot of potential for some Resident Evil style stuff, but it was fairly tame.

Apparently it was also supposed to be connected to the Cloverfield universe, but they changed their minds sometime during production and took that stuff out. Not sure how that would've worked, but then again, I don't understand how the Cloverfield universe works in the first place.

D

Deleted member

Bro, please, the horse is already dead, it can't feel the pain anymore
Th, I'm probably gonna stop pushing for JCG. He's such a no brainer that there's no point in asking for him since he's pretty much confirmed. From now on I'll bee focusing my efforts on #LegalizeHalberd

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Th, I'm probably gonna stop pushing for JCG. He's such a no brainer that there's no point in asking for him since he's pretty much confirmed. From now on I'll bee focusing my efforts on #LegalizeHalberd
Now that's an entirely different, even deader horse.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Out of curiosity, are a majority of your most-wanted characters from franchises already represented on the roster, or from those that aren't?

As of now, most of the characters I want are from existing franchises. I can't say for sure, but I think the popular opinion is "add more new franchises", so I'm expecting everyone else to say something close to the opposite of me. Personally, Smash 4 burnt me out a bit (not including Miis, we got 10 new franchises on the roster), so I'm really digging Ultimate's trend so far.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Out of curiosity, are a majority of your most-wanted characters from franchises already represented on the roster, or from those that aren't?

As of now, most of the characters I want are from existing franchises. I can't say for sure, but I think the popular opinion is "add more new franchises", so I'm expecting everyone else to say something close to the opposite of me. Personally, Smash 4 burnt me out a bit (not including Miis, we got 10 new franchises on the roster), so I'm really digging Ultimate's trend so far.
Both. I have some wants from existing representation and some off the wall hopes and dreams. For the record, none of them are related to FE. :)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I can't believe Capcom is coming back from the **** from a decade ago. Now all we need is MVC4 with a larger roster than UMVC3. Maybe even take the Power Rangers idea of assists and Infinite's Tag system
On top of new characters. They should also do a whole "EVERYONE IS HERE!" of all characters from previous MvC games.

D

Deleted member

Baby do you dare to do this? Cause I'm coming at ya like a dead horse.

D

Deleted member

Look I know everyone was justifiably upset about no X-men in Infinite but I don't think people are itching for Bone Claw Wolverine to return
Speak for yourself, Young Lady.

Also bring Roll back and put her in Smash.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Look I know everyone was justifiably upset about no X-men in Infinite but I don't think people are itching for Bone Claw Wolverine to return
Question, what was the difference between bone claw and regular?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Whoever the **** wants Cyber Akuma back can leave and never come back. Leave that ****, and GIVE US ACTUAL NEWCOMERS WE LIKE.

cough Nero cough

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom