• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Goddamn FE really does have a whole lotta characters if they're able to jampack this game with more every couple minutes lol
There's like 4 dozen per game, not even including the goddamn alts they give already existing characters. Camilla's a popular one within IS apparently.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Goddamn FE really does have a whole lotta characters if they're able to jampack this game with more every couple minutes lol
Each Fire Emblem game has like 50+ characters in it.

And there are 12 different games to pull from.

D

Deleted member

A sneakpeak of my story I am writing...
History.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
We're goin' one more time. If this crashes, we're done 'til tomorrow.

ID is 8P7M9.

D

Deleted member

TBH I just wish they would reveal Erdrick soon so we can get on speculating characters 3, 4, and 5 already

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
TBH I just wish they would reveal Erdrick soon so we can get on speculating character 3, 4, and 5 already
I feel like they'll be announcing Erdrick around the same time they finally show off Joker's gameplay,

so probably either this month, or April..

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I feel like they'll be announcing Erdrick around the same time they finally show off Joker's gameplay,

so pretty soon...
Yo 3.0 would be lit if it came with 2 challenger packs ngl

Even if it didn't just the reveal would tide me over for a long while

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
Inb4 I find out what outranks a God and ascend to that!!! :yoshi:

Anime is weird
There's a Riddle about that.

It is greater than God and more evil than the Devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you’ll die. What is it?
Nothing. Nothing is greater than God, nothing is more evil than the devil, the poor have nothing, the rich need nothing and if you eat nothing you’ll die.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

so probably either this month, or April..
inb4 it's a different Square rep

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Yo 3.0 would be lit if it came with 2 challenger packs ngl

Even if it didn't just the reveal would tide me over for a long while
Infamous words quoted after E3 2018 and the August 2018 Direct.

How long were people satisfied with the onslaught of new info before complaining about a drought of info? Not even two weeks.

D

Deleted member

Infamous words quoted after E3 2018 and the August 2018 Direct.

How long were people satisfied with the onslaught of new info before complaining about a drought of info? Not even two weeks.
I mean
I personally was tided over, and I was talkimg about myself specifically

D

Deleted member

Ok how about a game your reaction if...
Oshawott is revealed playable
Metroid prime for switch gets canceled
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time gets remade for switch
New Pokemon games get 3ds ports
Madden 20 is revealed for switch
Pokemon showdown gets lawsuited by Nintendo

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
inb4 it's a different Square rep
I'd be legitimately shocked if it is...

Dragon Quest may not be big here in the west. But in Japan, it's basically synonymous with gaming over there...

Actually, I recommend checking out this video, to see a lot of the credentials Dragon Quest has to his name, and why Erdrick actually makes a lot of sense as our potential Square Enix rep. Just ignore the word "DESERVE" in the title

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ok how about a game your reaction if...
Oshawott is revealed playable
Metroid prime for switch gets canceled
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time gets remade for switch
New Pokemon games get 3ds ports
Madden 20 is revealed for switch
Pokemon showdown gets lawsuited by Nintendo
-holy ****
-metroid fans are used to it they'll get over it
-another oot remake? i mean ill be happy to play oot in hd but it's a bit redundant lol
-ew
-"ok"
-wouldn't be surprised

D

Deleted member

This is the ideal mal- no, ideal body regardless of sex
Why do people say male body anyway? The original post clearly says “ideal make body” Do I know what that means? No. But it must be quite the standard to have a make body.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I will literally breath air if Geno gets in Smash.
If Geno gets revealed, I'd probably be one of the few users here who wouldn't care.

PP>Geno

Dragon Quest may not be big here in the west. But in Japan, it's basically synonymous with gaming over there...

Actually, I recommend checking out this video, to see a lot of the credentials Dragon Quest has to his name, and why Erdrick actually makes a lot of sense as our potential Square Enix rep. Just ignore the word "DESERVE" in the title
Regardless, I don't think it's guaranteed. The only reason we're rationalizing this in the first place is because people online have been throwing his name around. Not saying they're wrong, but I don't think it's wise to treat it as gospel. DLC is a whole different ballgame.

D

Deleted member

I've seen that video and I know it's huge in Japan but I just don't really care about Erdrick or DQ. I get that it's huge over there and totally deserves some sort of representation but I can't really say I would be hype for it. He's still not guaranteed though

D

Deleted member

Why do people say male body anyway? The original post clearly says “ideal make body” Do I know what that means? No. But it must be quite the standard to have a make body.
Because they know that no mortals can achieve a make body, only gods can even drean of such a feat

So the bar is lowered to the next strongest classification, gamers

and as we all know only men can play video games since nonbinary people are too weak and women don't exist, so thats why we can achieve at least something close to the ideal make body. the ideal male body will have to do.

D

Deleted member

ClaTheBae ClaTheBae
You are quite handsome.
Also I wanted to tag you to let you know your ramen video appeared in my recommendations.
I hope that brightens your day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom