• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I think Killian got like...one Lego minifig and that was it, lol.
Honestly it always pisses me off how genuinely good ideas and shows get ****ed over because of this. I used Static Shock as an example and that **** was pretty damn popular to the point it ****ing become canon to the DCAU. Doesn't help we know Perlmutter also kept stopping Feige from making Black Panther and Captain Marvel because "GIRLS AND BLACK NOT SELL!" (On a side note Perlmutter is the dude who decided to recast Rhodey because "All blacks look the same, the audience won't tell" or some ****). Black Panther's one of the most successful movies of all time iirc and the only people upset about Captain Marvel are people who feel threatened because a woman is the hero

D

Deleted member

iirc Maya was supposed to be the main villain but Perlmutter went "GIRL TOYS NOT SELL!".

Just like the Static Shock tv series this claim ended up being bull**** because they never made any ****ing toys of Iron Man 3's main villain to begin with
honestly unless you're like pokemon or some other huge company that mainly makes money off merch you shouldnt sacrifice the quality of your movie for merch like a *****

who even goes "oh yeah i wanna buy a toy of this ****** right here"
Killian_1.jpg

do you think kids young enough to not buy an iron man set because of "girl" would buy this loser standalone

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

idk the difference. I checked the footprint after I hurt myself and saw that my foot turned to almost directly behind where I was facing when the injury happened
If your foot turned all the way around, then you must see a doctor. .
Is it still doing that?

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Honestly it always pisses me off how genuinely good ideas and shows get ****ed over because of this. I used Static Shock as an example and that **** was pretty damn popular to the point it ****ing become canon to the DCAU. Doesn't help we know Perlmutter also kept stopping Feige from making Black Panther and Captain Marvel because "GIRLS AND BLACK NOT SELL!" (On a side note Perlmutter is the dude who decided to recast Rhodey because "All blacks look the same, the audience won't tell" or some ****). Black Panther's one of the most successful movies of all time iirc and the only people upset about Captain Marvel are people who feel threatened because a woman is the hero
Yeah, I'm a Dr. Who fan, and man, some of the sexist salt coming from people who didn't like the new Doctor because she was a woman was the cringiest, most dumb thing I've seen in a while.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Yeah, I'm a Dr. Who fan, and man, some of the sexist salt coming from people who didn't like the new Doctor because she was a woman was the cringiest, most dumb thing I've seen in a while.
lmao there were dudes at my college all pissed because there was a black lesbian in the show. "WHY DO SJWS RUIN EVERYTHING GAHH"

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Honestly she's my nr. 3 out of the modern doctors.
The episodes this last season left a lot to be desired but it definititely wasn't because of the actors.
I think they get a lot of the **** that should go towards the writers here.

Giada says yes.
Oh dear god no

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
KMDP KMDP Apparently, it looks like something metallic. Could this rumor about Armored pokemon be true?
Mega brain theory

Okay fam you know how wherever there's :ultmewtwo: there's :132:

Okay and like how :132: can breed with anything breedable on top of becoming anyone?

Well wouldn't it makes sense that Meltan a being that's somewhat related to :132: would have all of its abilities but just changed to being an enhancer as opposed to a duplicator?

In that way :150: getting a form out of this would make sense seeing as how :132: is possibly a man made Meltan so Meltan being like ditto would be attracted to :150:

This also relates to the possibility that Meltan aids in breeding by possibly enchaining the offspring into a fusion instead of a monster with inherited attacks and values.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
lmao there were dudes at my college all pissed because there was a black lesbian in the show. "WHY DO SJWS RUIN EVERYTHING GAHH"
I actually had a colleague once like that. We clicked really well until one day he said the problem with the American entertainment industry is the 'social justice' crowd. Eventually I got tired of him and tore him a new one when brought up Doom Eternal, telling him how there's no actual outrage from the people who are supposedly outraged and that he's the biggest dumbass I know if he thinks that 'outrage' is worse than literally tens of hundreds of youtubers making the same exact ****ing video of the same subject using the SAME source and having the same DELIVERY OF THEIR ****ING LINES". He deadass stopped showing up after that until he got fired for never coming in

D

Deleted member

lmao there were dudes at my college all pissed because there was a black lesbian in the show.
Someone I knew for a while said that they would walk out of the theater if Elsa was a lesbian.
I hate it when people say "SJWS ARE RUINING EVERYTHING OUR LIFE IS IN SHAMBLES!".
"le evil SJWS" is not a good personality to have.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Someone I knew for a while said that they would walk out of the theater if Elsa was a lesbian.
I hate the "le evil SJWS' personality.
I feel like SJW is Just s term people throw around if they Encounter a different opinion nowadays.
It's Just a bit empty...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I bet there’s been no new topics today so far

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Honestly she's my nr. 3 out of the modern doctors.
The episodes this last season left a lot to be desired but it definititely wasn't because of the actors.
I think they get a lot of the **** that should go towards the writers here.
ngl graham carried the last season to the point where it'd probably work much better if he were the sole companion

who knew bradley walsh could do a role like that

D

Deleted member

Speaking of toxic men...

I hate it when men whine when a female character gets censored.

They cry "OHH NOT THE SJWS", but in reality the toxic men are the toxic ones.

If a female gets censored, move on. It is not going to affect your life.

D

Deleted member

Speaking of toxic men...

Not that I want over sexualized women to begin with.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Speaking of toxic men...

But why censor the character in the first place is my question?

If she as a cleavage window, does that actively oppress anyone?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Speaking of toxic men...

and some of these games NEED to be censores. Give those ******* so damn clothes. Also reserch on how womans chests move please, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom