• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Admiral Pit Admiral Pit Also I gotta ask, did you think any of those songs I posted on the shipping thread fit any of your ships like :ultpit:/:ultzelda:?
I have low creativity when it comes to songs, especially if they have lyrics, so I try to avoid em (I mostly only accept VGM songs, but again, trying to avoid the lyrics). I'm technically not fully on board on Pit/Zelda just yet, but I definitely can see the friendship bonding with em.

As for the snapshot, it was that Zelda hair-ruffling one.
DyrTM4dUYAIgfjj.png

This would be one of my "to cheer someone/a friend" up kinda snapshots, bringing wholesome and heartwarming vibes to the world. Shame no way to have Pit/Samus in this way for snapshots...
I wish I had more new snapshots, but low inspiration and motivation these days hurts.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Petition to change the thread's title based off of How to Train your Dragon.
Cyn Cyn please take note of us HtTYD fans. :)
(Social) Ultimate Social Thread: Thank You For Nothing, You Useless Reptile

I have low creativity when it comes to songs, especially if they have lyrics, so I try to avoid em (I mostly only accept VGM songs, but again, trying to avoid the lyrics). I'm technically not fully on board on Pit/Zelda just yet, but I definitely can see the friendship bonding with em.

As for the snapshot, it was that Zelda hair-ruffling one.
View attachment 193744

This would be one of my "to cheer someone/a friend" up kinda snapshots, bringing wholesome and heartwarming vibes to the world. Shame no way to have Pit/Samus in this way for snapshots...
I wish I had more new snapshots, but low inspiration and motivation these days hurts.
Fair enough, I just wanted to see if any of the songs I posted resonate with you/remind you of anyone you ship like :ultpit:/:ultzss: (Forgot it those two, your previous post put Zelda in my head) Admittedly I’m a little sad more people didn’t run with the songs I posted over there.

Last edited:

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Hello! I believe you guys missed a new interview with Sakurai. It is about Simon inclusion in Smash.
In summary Simon was in game due to partly the ballot popularity. However he admits that he was considering adding a character from another company.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
There's no more Bacon thread? A shame. It shall be missed.

Anyway after my extended Quickplay session, I've learned a few things:
:ultbowser: is the :ultkrool: killer. I managed to break his belly armor 3 different times in a single match.
:ultbowserjr: vs :ultfox: is a really bad matchup for :ultbowserjr:. Not impossible (b/c I did end up winning that match), but it's really difficult.
I really hate fighting :ultinkling:. They can be ****ing annoying to deal with. Same w/ :ultpichu::ultpikachu:, but I can work around them better.

And although I still didn't get into Elite, I now have 3 characters within striking distance (500k or less from the Elite threshold):
:ultridley: is at 3.67 million GSP (only down 50K from when I last posted)
:ultbowserjr: is now all the way up to 3.56 million GSP (compared to 3 million earlier today)
:ultbowser: is at 3.41 million GSP.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There's no more Bacon thread? A shame. It shall be missed.

Anyway after my extended Quickplay session, I've learned a few things:
:ultbowser: is the :ultkrool: killer. I managed to break his belly armor 3 different times in a single match.
:ultbowserjr: vs :ultfox: is a really bad matchup for :ultbowserjr:. Not impossible (b/c I did end up winning that match), but it's really difficult.
I really hate fighting :ultinkling:. They can be ****ing annoying to deal with. Same w/ :ultpichu::ultpikachu:, but I can work around them better.

And although I still didn't get into Elite, I now have 3 characters within striking distance (500k or less from the Elite threshold):
:ultridley: is at 3.67 million GSP (only down 50K from when I last posted)
:ultbowserjr: is now all the way up to 3.56 million GSP (compared to 3 million earlier today)
:ultbowser: is at 3.41 million GSP.
Oh, nice! The character with the highest GSP for me is :ultike:, with 3.5 million.
Edit: It changed to 3.7 million, let's go!

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Sign me up for more precious Pit. Honestly, I woulda did this if I had power:

-More KI songs which include more remixes (some from the original and OM&M)
-Phosphora and Medusa being playable, both with their own unique victory theme as well
-Pit and Pittoo get a second full-fledged moveset featuring different main weapons (with a Blade and Ogre Club respectively). You can choose between the movesets only through the character selection screen. I almost wanna say a 3rd full-fledged moveset featuring Pit with an EZ Cannon and Pittoo with like a Violet Palm.
-Add an Underworld-themed stage
-More KI spirits, not to mention a KI spirit event to include some of these new spirits.

That among other things actually.
I’d be fine with no spirit event, I just want the the songs and guidances (and a new game)
Had a bit of a rough day today, figured posting some wholesome art will make me feel better.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Why the **** would you decide to make my evening so happy and wholesome?

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Randomly started missing the days of fake Smash leaks. There's been like no "leaks" for a WHILE now.

"Oh 4Chan fakers where for art thou 4chan fakers."

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I checked Ike, and now he is at 3.7 million GSP!

D

Deleted member

Randomly started missing the days of fake Smash leaks. There's been like no "leaks" for a WHILE now.

Agreed. I miss fake "leaks" instead text only insiders, Nothing against them it's just not interesting. I mean come on we don't have anything to talk about.

D

Deleted member

Ike was my first character to get Elite Smash. ( Got him there very early in the game, and I will try to get him there again. )
I think Ike might be my main, alongside Incineroar and maybe Snake.
All of the others in my signature are "Very Fun".

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Well, you've gotta compete with the Grinch leak and Smashifiend Rayman, so at this point, the bar's just too high of an effort outside of low-effort "hey guys, believe me or not, but here's a paragraph of everything that's gonna happen, lmaolmao"

Plus, the rabid fanbase that comes around for perennial speculation isn't here anymore and are off distracted by being able to play the game itself.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Fair enough, I just wanted to see if any of the songs I posted resonate with you/remind you of anyone you ship like :ultpit:/:ultzss: (Forgot it those two, your previous post put Zelda in my head) Admittedly I’m a little sad more people didn’t run with the songs I posted over there.
Apologies. Like I said, I'm bad with songs, and names for that matter really. My forte in items generally revolve around my ship, but even I have to get inspired. I do want to expand on my creativity somehow though.

I’d be fine with no spirit event, I just want the the songs and guidances (and a new game)
At this point, Smash getting any kinda new KI content would satisfy me. I'm still bothered that they got no new songs while removing one of the "Reset Bomb" songs I think. KI as a whole really got gutted this game, with the exception of its 3 playable characters getting buffs.
Sigh... KI definitely needs a new game. Maybe that'll encourage some good angelic art to happen too.

D

Deleted member

Good night everyone!

This tweet is also very true:

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Good night everyone!

This tweet is also very true:
Yeah, that's about as ****ing accurate as it gets. Star Wars fandom ****ing sucks. To the point I have to avoid it all together so that I can just enjoy the movies on my own.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796

Well... Joker stage was datamined...

Not exactly a leak but it is a nice find.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Woah, so I went bumbling through 4Chan out of curiosity and Nostalgia and, uh, wow. I found something on Scalebound that sounds ****ing wild.

Obviously, it's 4Chan so watch out for language.

And it's 4Chan so it's VERY likely to not be true but.

Seeing Microsoft and Nintendo working together shouldn't be all that big of a surprise but like, if this really is happening this is a big step for both companies to make. What timeline are we in?

D

Deleted member

Yep, Yep, Mhm I'm Dropping Dedede. Looks like I'll have to find a new main who better fits my playstyle.

D

Deleted member

Afternoon, everyone.
And also, whatever time it is to you inferior time zones living elsewhere. :)

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Is that actually a pet of yours or is it photos off the internet?

Also, it seems to want to be an Ouroboros :yoshi:
Off the internet, if I knew how to take care of it, (as well as lived in a location beneficial for them) you bet I’d own one of these little buggers.

That’s apparently how they get away from danger. They bite their own tails and wheel away, so they basically are a spiky ouroboros.

D

Deleted member

Wait a minute, I just realized.

Super Paper Mario's plotline is basically Mother 3's plotline.

No wonder why it's the Mario game with the most story and emotion.

Oh god oh **** this was the Mother 3 localization after all

oh goD OH GOD.png

Shroob

Sup?

Honestly, is there really any point to it at this point?

Joker's coming in April and Brave is most likely the Square rep.

We can think about the last 3 characters but, it's 3 characters. It's cool to imagine who they are, but realistically, we really don't have long to wait either.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Honestly, is there really any point to it at this point?

Joker's coming in April and Brave is most likely the Square rep.

We can think about the last 3 characters but, it's 3 characters. It's cool to imagine who they are, but realistically, we really don't have long to wait either.
Longer to wait between now and the last character than the reveal and release of Ultimate.

Shroob

Sup?
Longer to wait between now and the last character than the reveal and release of Ultimate.
It's a longer wait, but at this point, if your fake leak doesn't match Grinch leak in terms of quality, why even bother? No one's going to(Or at the very least they shouldn't) believe any image leaks now that the game is out.

The only exception to this was Ken, and that's because, frankly put, the game wasn't out and too many things deemed it to be 'real'.

But now that the game's out, it's far, far too easy to fake image leaks using the game itself as a way to try to make it look more legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom