• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
oh, :p

I'm not really familiar with 4chan, I only went there when someone shared a direct link to a leak or something; I'd just rather avoid going there since I know they sometimes post stuff like nudes, which I saw while trying to find a Geno post on the fireden archives...
jeez man you dont get it at all

blue boards = SFW
red boards = NSFW

SFW boards have been completely disassociated by the red boards. You can't even get on them through the main menu, the URL itself changed to 4channel for all of the blue boards

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
jeez man you dont get it at all

blue boards = SFW
red boards = NSFW

SFW boards have been completely disassociated by the red boards. You can't even get on them through the main menu, the URL itself changed to 4channel for all of the blue boards
oh.

well...at least now I feel more comfortable knowing I've been in the blue boards the whole time, when not trying to find a Geno "leak" on fireden...

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Probably because 90% of the current western made titles wouldn't be able to run on the hardware, honestly.

Nintendo is going for a different market. It ain't gettin' late PS4 and onwards games.
MK11? DQXI? Hellblade? Starlink?

D

Deleted member

damn i think i actually like, really want steve now

90% because i think minecraft, being one of the most popular games on the planet (which is also a game i quite enjoy) should have a rep in smash, and his moveset would probably be pretty cool
and 10% because it would be ****ing hilarious to see all the block game bad people go ****ing insane

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
oh.

well...at least now I feel more comfortable knowing I've been in the blue boards the whole time, when not trying to find a Geno "leak" on fireden...
You say that like 4chan users actually care about the rules.

D

Deleted member

Just played a bit of Digital Devil Saga to get me in a Joker mood. Writing and voice acting does feel a bit stiff, probably cause of the translation, but otherwise I'm enjoying it, for how little I've played. This Heat guy's a stone cold ****** though.
"We can't just eat them!"
"Yeah but it's tasty though lol"

D

Deleted member

MK11? DQXI? Hellblade? Starlink?
Mortal Kombat 11? That was there. And Unravel.
Some can, some can't. Depends on if the developers think it's worth it, and not all of them do. Not to mention not every game is scalable, and performance of some of those games is yet to be seen. There's a difference in getting it to run and getting it to run well.

I personally do not believe you're gonna see stuff like FFXV, Bethesda's new space game, Elder Scrolls VI, or RE2 running natively on the Switch. Streaming is a possibility, but we're far, far away from that being accessible to everyone so I doubt it.

EDIT: Bah, messed up some of my wording. Fixed it now.

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Just played a bit of Digital Devil Saga to get me in a Joker mood. Writing and voice acting does feel a bit stiff, probably cause of the translation, but otherwise I'm enjoying it, for how little I've played. This Heat guy's a stone cold ****** though.
"We can't just eat them!"
"Yeah but it's tasty though lol"
DDS is lowkey one of my favorite Megami Tensei games. I'm glad you're liking it.

Also, Argilla is the best girl.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I was hopin Incould fly in and nerd out about how much I want Sora but then I saw that ans got scared:137:
the square thread is like, 90% of the reason i just want an se rep to be confirmed already

just end this pain

Last edited by a moderator:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Christ almighty, I cannot play Ike in lag at all. Everything takes a year-and-a-half to come out and I keep getting dumb rolls instead of short-hop bairs.

@ShinyLegendary
GGs, but I gotta go pick up some stuff in my house. My family's selling it and they need visitors to check out the place at its spiffiest.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
the square thread is like, 90% of the reason i just want an se rep to be confirmed already

just end this pain
Now watch as the last DLC character revealed is the one and only Square character. :4wario2:

D

Deleted member

I just realized that all 4 of the unconfirmed characters in my signature are completely outside of the realm of possibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom