• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
*ahem*
HOW
guys I have the best memes, trust me I know all the memes. I'm so good you'd know what would go here I didn't even need an image, ok?

But it does make memeing easier is SOMEONE could point me in the right direction
You see the paperclip icon with the words "Attach files", click on that and upload what you saved on your computer or phone if you're using mobile.

Hope for Man.jpg

Do that and you should be able to get some jokes in.

BTW, I've got a Mega Man character support thread if you're interested in the series. And I could always get more feedback.

https://smashboards.com/threads/super-fighting-robots-2nd-mega-man-character-thread.482471/

Last edited:

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
My Joycon stopped working on one side after my cat sprayed it. I cleaned it and calibrated it but it still won't respond, I felt the bottom part get hot, and the LEDs won't light up on that side. Is there something I can do to fix it?

D

Deleted member

I talked to the Banjo thread about it earlier today.

Here is the response:
Christ, I mean, this is sorta how Erdrick started to come around but man, I really underestimated how much I would wanna deal with it.

The train keeps chuggin', I suppose.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
You see the paperclip icon with the words "Attach files", click on that and upload what you saved on your computer or phone if you're using mobile.

View attachment 212744

BTW, I've got a Mega Man character support thread if you're interested in the series. And I could always get more feedback.

https://smashboards.com/threads/super-fighting-robots-2nd-mega-man-character-thread.482471/
Ooo, does this give me a chance to shill my Boshi support thread? :yoshi:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm conflicted. On one hand, I want to get better at Ultimate and I like playing fighting games online, as weirdly fun and stressful it is in my short stint of playing DBFZ and Tekken 7, and Smash 4 to a lesser extent.

On the other hand, I'd rather not pay for online that's sub-par either, even if it's cheaper than the expensive as hell PSN stuff.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
My Joycon stopped working on one side after my cat sprayed it. I cleaned it and calibrated it but it still won't respond, I felt the bottom part get hot, and the LEDs won't light up on that side. Is there something I can do to fix it?
Probably should've fixed the cat...

Sounds like he somehow got it into the internal structure of the Joy Con which is probably not a thing that is repairable.

TJ919

Smash Journeyman

View attachment 212744

So this is how they nerf me...

I guess I'm blind or maybe it's just not a mobile thing:upsidedown:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ooo, does this give me a chance to shill my Boshi support thread? :yoshi:
Be the change you want to see in the world.

I want more people to visit my thread so I can get a somewhat decent look at what people want from another Mega Man character. But at the same time, I don't want to annoy people about it. Though I'm sure there's probably one or two who might've been bothered. I try to chill about it.

Guess I should wait for some kind of news to pop up to get more people invested, but there's nothing wrong with trying every now and again.

D

Deleted member

OH MY GOD Why did no one tell me Drivers had this amazing theme? About to slay all of them.

Well, if I'll be pretty honest, the only topic that's ever brought up about Xenoblade 2 in this thread are the designs of certain characters, so maybe that's why. :nifty:

Driver VS is great, but wait until you get further in the game, there'll be SO much more bangers.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
D

Deleted member

Obviously they'd have an E3 direct. What, you think they're just gonna skip out like Sony?
Well, there are a couple of things. We can finally stop figuring out when another Nintendo Direct will happen and know just right off the bat, open up a new batch of speculation topics aside from the dead-beaten ones, etc.

It's just nice to have official confirmation that something will happen, unlike with the whole situation about Sony.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
So. I don't know if anyone brought this up, but we just got a big piece of news from the investors meetings. While I had last-minute hopes for a conference...

Nintendo has officially confirmed there will be a Nintendo Direct @ E3 2019.

We're entering the endgame, fellas.

View attachment 212747
If it ain't on the level of Endgame, I will end games.

Obviously they'd have an E3 direct. What, you think they're just gonna skip out like Sony?
Lmfao, Sony showing up at E3 at all is hilarious given the last few years.
Embarrassing.jpg

D

Deleted member

Well, there are a couple of things. We can finally stop figuring out when another Nintendo Direct will happen and know just right off the bat, open up a new batch of speculation topics aside from the dead-beaten ones, etc.

It's just nice to have official confirmation that something will happen, unlike with the whole situation about Sony.
I'm expecting

• Mario Maker 2
  • FE Three Houses
  • Smash (with Erdrick at the very least)
  • Pokemon Gen 8
That's bare minimum. Any other ideas?

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
I'm expecting

• Mario Maker 2
  • FE Three Houses
  • Pokemon Gen 8
Didn't Nintendo say they had a game set for this year that would please fans, or something like that? There was also that rumor from Imran Khan about Nintendo reviving a franchise thought dead.

Either way, I anticipate E3 this year. I'm suspecting there's a definite surprise among Nintendo's lineup.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
I'm mixed on P5S ending up being Persona 5 Scramble, a Warriors-style game for the following reasons.
- I love Persona 5.
- I love Warriors-style games like Hyrule Warriors, Fire Emblem Warriors, and Dragon Quest Warriors.
- I'd love Persona 5 on Switch.
- I'd be disappointed if they ported vanilla P5 to Switch when they're making Persona 5 Royal for PS4.
- I get more gameplay on RPGs when they are portable.
- I'll probably play Persona 5 Scramble on Switch more then I'd play Persona 5 on Switch due to the nature of the games.

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
To sleep, or continue down this thread? Well they do say reading helps sleep

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So Joker has been out for about 5 days and I think its about time I can officially say...

I really hate fighting Arsene.

D

Deleted member

I'm gonna look into the future, y'all.
I've posted this in the beginning of this month, but I can't help but bring it up again. A classic, and a goodie.

> when Koizumi says "One More Thing" at the end of the E3 2019 Direct

(obligatory Opossum Opossum missing tag, you can tell how old this is too with Hinata Hinata 's old name)

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I'm expecting

• Mario Maker 2
  • FE Three Houses
  • Pokemon Gen 8
No.
There exists no games I want at Nintendo's E3.
Especially not any JRPGs
Especially not any games made by Atlus
Especially not any games that I've waited years for with zero news.
SAD PHOS.gif

Oh wait, Bayo 3 would be nice.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I've posted this in the beginning of this month, but I can't help but bring it up again. A classic, and a goodie.

(obligatory Opossum Opossum missing tag, you can tell how old this is too with Hinata Hinata 's old name)

I'm still kinda sad that I wasn't included in that...

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Man, I miss ToasterBrains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom