• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So finally gonna be seeing Endgame this Sunday with a friend of mine and a friend of his. At the chance that my boi Rocket dies I got a back-up plan to cheer up my depression by watching both Missing Link and Shazam! again given the fun and good times I had watching those two films.

Plz...Just anything. Let my boi live...:(

D

Deleted member

anyways i may or may not aight boutta head out this joint soon on the off chance a troll or someone just drops a big 'ol spoipy woipy

Roberk

Smash Champion
Seriously though I know they're memes and out of context and whatnot but can y'all please at least put the Endgame stuff in spoilers.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I’ll have to pick some up next time I go to Meijers. I’m surprised how good Tostito’s Queso dip is.
I feel a weird pang of regional kinship at someone other than me actually shopping at Meijer decently regularly. It's like, the one thing around where I live that isn't pretty much consistently present across the entire United States.

Even though it's pretty much just Less Crappy Wal-Mart.

To be fair to Meijer though Wal-Mart ripped off IT'S act, not the other way around.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I feel a weird pang of regional kinship at someone other than me actually shopping at Meijer decently regularly. It's like, the one thing around where I live that isn't pretty much consistently present across the entire United States.

To be fair to Meijer though Wal-Mart ripped off IT'S act, not the other way around.
In my case, it’s closer and easier to get to Meijer from where I’m at, plus I get gift cards from my parents there all the time, especially recently so I’m pretty inclined to stop there soon anyway.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

I've always assumed Meijer's kinda gotten the shaft.

Got one in my general area, but it's the only one I've ever heard of since 2011. Tripled that number in the last half hour. Still the only one I've physically seen.

If the new character is the canon pairing, I'm pretty sure it'd be "Ren and Skimpy."
****'s sake it's actually good.

In my case, it’s closer and easier to get to Meijer from where I’m at, plus I get gift cards from my parents there all the time, especially recently so I’m pretty inclined to stop there soon anyway.
Fair.

Pretty much my justification for Kroger.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I don’t exactly know what I was attempting to do here so I’m gonna call it a cursed loss and move on

275CDE84-D2BD-4264-94EF-77F78E6A9032.jpeg

Memey, I was trying to be memey

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Crazy question I saw in the Joker thread:

What if Kasumi is Joker’s long lost younger sister?

D

Deleted member

Okay so to be clear on my bet for my soul and reason for living, it's just Banjo appearing @ E3 and only E3, trailer or Direct, any reveal type is fine.

New call, on the dot.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Hot take: despite getting more tracks this time around, DK STILL does not have enough music in the game. The games soundtracks are too damn incredible for DK to only have 27.

*laughs in Final Fantasy*

D

Deleted member

Okay so to be clear on my bet for my soul and reason for living, it's just Banjo appearing @ E3 and only E3, trailer or Direct, any reveal type is fine.

New call, on the dot.
what if they reveal an actual banjo as a fighter though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom