• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
What day of the week did both the 3.0 patch video and the Joker video respectively drop?

StormC

Smash Hero
What day of the week did both the 3.0 patch video and the Joker video respectively drop?
Joker came out on the 17th, a Wednesday, the video was on Tuesday night. My guess is if Hero comes Sunday/Money, the video would go up before the weekend. Nintendo Of Japan is generally closed Saturday/Sunday (their time).

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Eh, not evey media has to be entertaining. Sometimes you want to make people go out of their comfort zone.
I agree, but I don't think it should make people go out of their comfort zone too much. If it gets to the point where the majority of the audience just doesn't like it, that's probably when you should make a change. Anyway, I'm just gonna drop it now.

Yep, I definitely pinched a nerve.

My thumb is starting to go numb.
Oh man that sucks. Hope you get better.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I don't know what's going on beside that we are talking about vilain.

All I say about this topic is my vilains, Hota & Alicia are good sibling to each other.
View attachment 232195
Look at those adorable shapeshifting alien that have absorbed thousand if not more of innocent peoples.
wait what's that rustling noise

oh no

oh god

oh ****
Hota & Alicia sleeping.png

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
At the moment I’ve ported 3 FNAF VR characters, but I eventually hope to port some Smash Bros. models, as well as soke Hat in Time models,

I desperately want some A Hat in Time models but I can’t find them for the life of me. I hope there’s a file dump somewhere. lol

Memes don’t make themselves.
XD I mean, I don't know if you want to rip them yourself, but if you want, at least the Smash models right now to play around with them, I believe you may know this place:
https://www.models-resource.com/nintendo_switch/supersmashbrosultimate/

If I had the ability, oh I would have done stuff with Ridley and Rosa's models. xD Like, trying to replicate one of my drawings, even though, I use my normal Ridley (which is based on Brawl/SM Ridley) than U. Ridley/my fused Ridley Bros.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
My miraculous hope would be that like last year, a smash direct is announced at the end of evo and it reveals the exact timeline for DLC to February so we wouldn't be left in the dark anymore. Of course this is Nintendo we're talking about.

D

Deleted member

XD I mean, I don't know if you want to rip them yourself, but if you want, at least the Smash models right now to play around with them, I believe you may know this place:
https://www.models-resource.com/nintendo_switch/supersmashbrosultimate/

If I had the ability, oh I would have done stuff with Ridley and Rosa's models. xD Like, trying to replicate one of my drawings, even though, I use my normal Ridley (which is based on Brawl/SM Ridley) than U. Ridley/my fused Ridley Bros.
Modeler’s Resource is awesome. Plan to submit some FNAF VR models there.

See, with FNAF VR, someone actually made a public file dump of the game, so you can legit just download it and your set. With A Hat in Time, it’s more complicated. I actually tried to dump it once, but no amount of tutorials helped. LOL I always had issue after issue.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

AndreaAC

Modeler’s Resource is awesome. Plan to submit some FNAF VR models there.

See, with FNAF VR, someone actually made a public file dump of the game, so you can legit just download it and your set. With A Hat in Time, it’s more complicated. I actually tried to dump it once, but no amount of tutorials helped. LOL I always had issue after issue.
o.o Ooooh, alright. o-o Yeah, I can only imagine the kind of problems you might encounter! xD I remember when I tried to extract audio files from my AC Rogue game, and my laptop almost died and I got scared. Too bad I didn't think right and didn't saved the files on a USB and only got the ones from the protagonist (that I had to go through 8000 or so files to find each and I probably missed some. Dang it.

Last edited:

Nemuresu

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3325-3200-4137
I know the topic should be dropped, but can I apologize for the dumb*** **** I said a moment ago?

Didn't want to mean anything evil at all (since we were talking about an anime and not real life), but I feel like clearing that up isn't good enough. So yes, I apologize for saying that.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I know the topic should be dropped, but can I apologize for the dumb*** **** I said a moment ago?

Didn't want to mean anything evil at all (since we were talking about an anime and not real life), but I feel like clearing that up isn't good enough. So yes, I apologize for saying that.
You’re good mate

Just hand over the squirrels and all is forgiven

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
she's become too powerful
You can continue your Kasumi memes.

Just don't involve my babies into it, OK? They are still really young....4000 years is young in alien age, I think....

Well, that's for Alicia anynway, Hota is like, at the very least 12'000 years old? Not sure of his age precisily, but heh, it give you a idea.

D

Deleted member

o.o Ooooh, alright. o-o Yeah, I can only imagine the kind of problems you might encounter! xD I remember when I tried to extract audio files from my AC Rogue game, and my laptop almost died and I got scared. Too bad I didn't think right and didn't saved the files on a USB and only got the ones from the protagonist (that I had to go through 8000 or so files to find each and I probably missed some. Dang it.
Goodness gracious, that’s a lot. Whoever the VA was must have made bank that day. lol

I don’t know how much voice over costs (I work for free, myself,) but I’ve heard it gets pricey.

D

Deleted member

Anyone hyped for the Eternals?
I was about to call them essentially just Marvel's New Gods but then I remembered they were both created by Jack Kirby and the eternals were specifically created to continue the new gods stuff after Kirby left DC.

Hey, props to marvel for tapping into their lesser known characters at least.

AndreaAC

Goodness gracious, that’s a lot. Whoever the VA was must have made bank that day. lol

I don’t know how much voice over costs (I work for free, myself,) but I’ve heard it gets pricey.
xD Oh, well, from what I could find of the bunch and have a folder of, the protagonists has around 1400 + (and again, I felt I missed plenty). For some reason, some voice clips were nothing inside the whole 8000 + ones (And this was JUST the English ones) . And again, I feel I missed some and I looked twice for them.

MOST of it was this guy's crew shouting things like: YAAAAAAAAAAH and RAAAAAAAH and the like, plus more shouting of other people including this guy and I was like: "...Are we almost at the end....?" as I scrolled down and clicked each (because hell, they just have a number and the letters of the language) almost feeling deaf for so MUCH SHOUTING. For some reason despite the files reaching the number 8066 or something clips, the folder showed in counting way less.

I don't know how much it costs either, but...all I can say that the voice of the protagonists melts my heart. xD I LOVE the character and the voice actor to death.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
I know you're all having fun right now. But it's really REALLY scary right now for the entertainment industry. Disney's on the verge of owning nearly everything in the industry. And they plan to buy more companies right now. Creativity is in danger.

D

Deleted member

xD Oh, well, from what I could find of the bunch and have a folder of, the protagonists has around 1400 + (and again, I felt I missed plenty). For some reason, some voice clips were nothing inside the whole 8000 + ones (And this was JUST the English ones) . And again, I feel I missed some and I looked twice for them.

MOST of it was this guy's crew shouting things like: YAAAAAAAAAAH and RAAAAAAAH and the like, plus more shouting of other people including this guy and I was like: "...Are we almost at the end....?" as I scrolled down and clicked each (because hell, they just have a number and the letters of the language) almost feeling deaf for so MUCH SHOUTING. For some reason despite the files reaching the number 8066 or something clips, the folder showed in counting way less.

I don't know how much it costs either, but...all I can say that the voice of the protagonists melts my heart. xD I LOVE the character and the voice actor to death.
> Love-able character
> Love-able voice actor

The perfect combination.

I absolutely adore VAs who are passionate about their roles.

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
I was about to call them essentially just Marvel's New Gods but then I remembered they were both created by Jack Kirby and the eternals were specifically created to continue the new gods stuff after Kirby left DC.

Hey, props to marvel for tapping into their lesser known characters at least.
It would be funny if Marvel nailed it with the Eternals, without the X men and Iron man to fall back on Marvel is really taking risk now.

Nemuresu

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3325-3200-4137
So, what's everyone's thoughts on Capcom's new Mega Man X game?

It reminds me too much of Maverick Hunter X, but now with what may be gacha elements attached to it. At least it looks fine when compared to Xover.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I’m sorry guys I need to be alone a while...

I got rejected from a job that SHOULD have had zero problems, zero competition, and not a lot of experience required to hire me. I insist I’m blacklisted but mom doesn’t believe me

When my folks die I’m probably gonna be homeless. Life has been screwing me since the day I was born and idk if it’ll ever stop.

I just want to cry...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So, what's everyone's thoughts on Capcom's new Mega Man X game?

It reminds me too much of Maverick Hunter X, but now with what may be gacha elements attached to it. At least it looks fine when compared to Xover.
Protodude said it won't have any gacha elements at least. Personally I'm surprised by how good it looks, apparently it's pretty much a home-console game forced onto mobile, and the concept is neat. Even if it ends up sucking it's ultimately harmless so whatevs.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

I got rejected from a job that SHOULD have had zero problems, zero competition, and not a lot of experience required to hire me. I insist I’m blacklisted but mom doesn’t believe me

When my folks die I’m probably gonna be homeless. Life has been screwing me since the day I was born and idk if it’ll ever stop.

I just want to cry...
Well, crap. Not really sure what I could say to make you feel any better, just know that we're supporting ya.

D

Deleted member

Protodude said it won't have any gacha elements at least. Personally I'm surprised by how good it looks, apparently it's pretty much a home-console game forced onto mobile, and the concept is neat. Even if it ends up sucking it's ultimately harmless so whatevs.
Maybe they later port it to consoles as they did with Pac-Man 256.

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny

I just want to cry...
I'm sorry to hear that. You can get rejected for being overqualified

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I'm sorry to hear that. You can get rejected for being overqualified
When it’s not that it’s underqualified

Especially if they enforce me knowing Spanish or having a car or going super far

Idk what to do anymore...

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
What are everyone's wants for Marvel vs. Capcom 4?

I'd love me myself Apocalypse, Punisher, Yondu, Asura and Augus. Also Groot with Rocket.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom