• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I would sleep now but it's a little too hot in my room, and I'm feeling stressed again.

Time to watch documentaries about cheeseburgers because why not.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Incident? What happened???
Lets just say that a user lied about something pretty big, and they got exposed, and under further investigation, they weren't being so... wholesome (lets just say there was a sinister motive behind that account) and it turns out he wasn't the only unwholesome guy on the old thread, and pandoras box opened and everyone got dragged into it, and things happened and bye bye Social Thread #1.

That's why we have the more stricter rules here, we don't want the same situation to happen again. You should be fine for the most part, and I don't want to fully reopen the wound because some people are still bitter about it.

Have a meme
20190401_193458.png

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
By all means
So you meet up with all your old partners and many allies and enemies from every game thus far who are inexplicably in one place for arbitrary reasons, the path looks like a mishmash of familiar locations, there’s the Cameo Café where you met up with guests from other Mario games like :ultdk:, :ultdiddy:, :ultrosalina: and then more Nintendo characters show up in an cutscene such as :ultlink:, :ultsamus:, :ultfox:, :ultolimar:, :ultfalcon:, :ultisabelle:, :ultinkling:, and just when you think it’s over, the final cameo just pops in out of the blue:
Shovel Knight.

JoltSmash13

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3196-7112-8608
Some drama all happening because a user was actually a criminalish guy for a lack of a better world and faked his death, that and drama about the mods and admins, if I recall correctly.
Hmm. Thanks. Sounds like he needed more smash in his life. That’s always the answer to my problems. Either that or brute force.

JoltSmash13

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3196-7112-8608
Lets just say that a user lied about something pretty big, and they got exposed, and under further investigation, they weren't being so... wholesome (lets just say there was a sinister motive behind that account) and it turns out he wasn't the only unwholesome guy on the old thread, and pandoras box opened and everyone got dragged into it, and things happened and bye bye Social Thread #1.

That's why we have the more stricter rules here, we don't want the same situation to happen again. You should be fine for the most part, and I don't want to fully reopen the wound because some people are still bitter about it.

Have a memeView attachment 235171
K thanks. I love memes these days. They get stupider and stupider.

Noipoi

Howdy!
when summer vacation is done in a week, and you accomplished nothing with it
View attachment 235173
Ha! Jokes on you!

I always accomplish nothing during the summer!

So you meet up with all your old partners and many allies and enemies from every game thus far who are inexplicably in one place for arbitrary reasons, the path looks like a mishmash of familiar locations, there’s the Cameo Café where you met up with guests from other Mario games like :ultdk:, :ultdiddy:, :ultrosalina: and then more Nintendo characters show up in an cutscene such as :ultlink:, :ultsamus:, :ultfox:, :ultolimar:, :ultfalcon:, :ultisabelle:, :ultinkling:, and just when you think it’s over, the final cameo just pops in out of the blue:
Shovel Knight.
Sounds pretty cool
How is everyone doing atm?
Plotting

JoltSmash13

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3196-7112-8608
You're welcome.

Btw, you're gonna get an notif for double posting, it's recommended to just edit your post if your gonna post again with no other ones in between.

Spam reasons, that's all.
Oh yeah. That thing. I should probably do that. Thanks for the advice (I already get those notifs all the time going back and forth through threads)

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

JoltSmash13

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3196-7112-8608
Oh yeah. School started today. I should probably sleep to. Gotta get up at five to catch a bus.
Also, not exactly related to smash, but how does high school work? I’m a sophomore, but this is my first time going to an American high school (been living in DEUTSCHLAND for the past 3 years going to an IB school). Any advice would be much appreciated.
Second, I just moved to Utah. Anyone live there? I’d like to know what the Smash scene is like over there. Maybe finally find a tournament I can go to (back in Europe you had to drive hours to get places) or find people to play with/against.

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Oh yeah. School started today. I should probably sleep to. Gotta get up at five to catch a bus.
Also, not exactly related to smash, but how does high school work? I’m a sophomore, but this is my first time going to an American high school (been living in DEUTSCHLAND for the past 3 years going to an IB school). Any advice would be much appreciated.

Second, I just moved to Utah. Anyone live there? I’d like to know what the Smash scene is like over there. Maybe finally find a tournament I can go to (back in Europe you had to drive hours to get places) or find people to play with/against.
I don't live in Utah. But I took a vacation there with family many years ago. Dope state, cool rocks, nice warm weather, and horse riding opportunities everywhere. Living in a desert would be sick tbh. But over here on the Atlantic side of the US we got dat humidity :p Either way, idk the Smash scene over there. Wish I could help more.

Anyway, good luck with your new school. Study well, and getting involved with clubs will help you make friends. I did marching band and jazz band in high school and it was the best high school decision I made.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Nickelodeon sitcoms tho...

I actually enjoyed Drake and Josh, don't hate.
Not immediately mentioning Kenan and Kel....You guys let me down.

But at least you mentioned Malcolm in the Middle being heat.

OHHHH DRAKE AND JOSH THO

ALL THAT THO

KENAN AND FRICKIN KEL

Without further ado I present to you this intro that still slaps today:

im Murrican I just saw it on netflix
Aye, Rie keeping it real.

D

Deleted member

how far are ya into the game so far?
I just beat the first island, still a ways to go.
Ah, I see. Never played the DQ series even after Hero released lol
I find it quite enjoyable, even more so given that Toriyama's monster and mecha designs are top notch. It's the epitome of classic RPG but also has a few subseries released in between like builders that take interesting approaches to some genres. Builders is a bit more story/mission focused compared to MC for example.

JoltSmash13

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3196-7112-8608
I don't live in Utah. But I took a vacation there with family many years ago. Dope state, cool rocks, nice warm weather, and horse riding opportunities everywhere. Living in a desert would be sick tbh. But over here on the Atlantic side of the US we got dat humidity :p Either way, idk the Smash scene over there. Wish I could help more.

Anyway, good luck with your new school. Study well, and getting involved with clubs will help you make friends. I did marching band and jazz band in high school and it was the best high school decision I made.
Yo, thanks for the help!

I’ve really got to stop imagining Tails saying these things...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Have a memeView attachment 235171
You can just say it was a pedophile with multiple alt accounts, no one's gonna stop you.
Not like keeping talk PG-13 has anything to do with that though, that's just how this place has always been because there are children here.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Nah for real though, you actually got ****** clapping for a game that lets you take a piss.

You REALLY hate to see it.

Cell Bruh.jpg

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
>Picks up Overwatch again for the first time in over two years
>Picks Orisa since she was my main during the free trial weeks
>Dies repeatedly while contributing exactly nothing to my team
>Switch to playing Reaper instead
>Suddenly stops being terrible and I somehow even get the Play of the Game

Not even sure how to respond to that, but I am satisfied.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
...Nah, the Ginyu Force can't have two red members. No wonder she was rejected.

Bro what? We got new Dragon Ball lore? Is that for the DBZ Kakarot game?

Now that I think about it, it's been a minute since a DBZ game actually retold the show. Since Xenoverse 1/2, DBFZ, Extreme Butoden and Fusions had more original campaigns. But I could appreciate that, since there's quite a few DBZ games as it is.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Bro what? We got new Dragon Ball lore? Is that for the DBZ Kakarot game?
Yep. We've had the info for a few days but the scan just came out.

Now that I think about it, it's been a minute since a DBZ game actually retold the show. Since Xenoverse 1/2, DBFZ, Extreme Butoden and Fusions had more original campaigns. But I could appreciate that, since there's quite a few DBZ games as it is.
Strong Legend of The Super Saiyan vibes. This game is a must-have.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I watched the Invader Zim movie.

I hope I'm not alone in thinking this should have gotten a limited theatrical release before being put on netflix. This really felt like a movie worth going to the cinema for. I can just imagine the taste of popcorn and soda and the sounds of the speakers and Laughter of the 10 people who would actually show up.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yep. We've had the info for a few days but the scan just came out.

/SPOILER]

Strong Legend of The Super Saiyan vibes. This game is a must-have.
Alright. This game has a Driving Episode mini-game AND Gohan broing it up with Android 16?

Might have to cop it.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
“Hey my dudes I want Steve in Smash.”

“nah my dude just a stage is perfect.”

“but it wouldn’t be as fun and wouldn’t really show what the game is about.”

“yeah but who cares homie brosif dog just a stage is perfect.”

“but over a hundred thousand fans care and that’s at the very least based on internet stuffs like videos and social media, and we want more Steve recognition too not just Smash.”

“so what dude it’ll be fine.”

inhales deeply

“JUST SHUT THE FRICK UP, YOU DON’T CARE, IF YOU DON’T LIKE STEVE JUST SAY IT.”

*a wild Troll appeared!*

“AW HECK NAW I ain’t letting another ignorant, arrogant, childish baffoon ruin my time while ignoring my points again.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom