• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Y'all don't mind if I talk about some good video game remixes, do ya? Of course ya don't! I think please don't hurt me if you do.

I've been looking around through Undertale remixes again recently and I found out that there's a Hopes and Dreams for Kirby. As expected for Kirby music and Kirby remixes, it slaps. Also found a remix of the Squidward Megalovania that sounds pretty great. K. Rool even has an ASGORE remix now!

Same person who made those songs also has a bunch of Splatoon remixes for Undertale, and hoooo boy these are pretty fresh:

Oh yeah, and Shrek has an ASGORE remix now lol.

Noipoi Noipoi and TheCJBrine TheCJBrine might be interested in these. I think they're all pretty good. :dr^_^:
I have one thing to say:
this

Last edited by a moderator:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Honestly, a Johto version of Let's Go would be just what I want. A relaxing, shorter, stress-free venture through my favorite game in the series with full 3d models of all my favorite pokemon.

The major problem, though, with Togepi and Marill as partners is they do NOT have the same fluid range of motion as Pikachu and Eevee for all those adorable animations. They're too round and stubby. I think what's more likely is "Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee 2" that takes your character and partner pokemon to Johto for a direct sequel.
Either would work, I think.

You can do a lot with very little, and the lack of motion can actually work in Togepi and Marill's favour in regards to cuteness (especially if they focus on facial expressions).

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I really feel like we're forgetting that Sylux's chances have been massively lessened, thanks to Metroid Prime 4's delay...

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Block is actually Hideki Kamiya beating the **** out of you with Twitter's Block Button

D

Deleted member

Big chungus is in smash y’all!!!
84125892-6B3F-4BEE-B399-2F15A8507233.jpeg

How satisfied would you guys be if these were the final four?

-Banjo-Kazooie
-Edelgard
-Geno
-Sylux

From a prediction on the Newcomer speculation thread.
Well Judging by that fe character having an axe instead of a sword....

10/10

KMDP

Smash Legend
:ultinkling::ultdaisy::ultridley::ultchrom::ultdarksamus::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultkrool::ultisabelle::ultken::ultincineroar::ultpiranha:Joker Banjo-Kazooie Edelgard Geno Sylux

What a line-up that would be if true! :grin:

How would you guys rank it?
I'd rather have :ultinkling::ultdaisy::ultridley::ultchrom::ultdarksamus::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultkrool::ultisabelle::ultken::ultincineroar::ultpiranha: Joker, Crono, Banjo-Kazooie, Agumon and Reimu, to be honest.

Because the DLC line-up you suggested doesn't really interest me (the best one for me would be Edelgard, which should say something).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'd rather have :ultinkling::ultdaisy::ultridley::ultchrom::ultdarksamus::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultkrool::ultisabelle::ultken::ultincineroar::ultpiranha: Joker, Crono, Banjo-Kazooie, Agumon and Reimu, to be honest.

Because the DLC line-up doesn't really interest me (the best one for me would be Edelgard, which should say something).
:ultinkling::ultdaisy::ultridley::ultchrom::ultdarksamus::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultkrool::ultisabelle::ultken::ultincineroar::ultpiranha: Joker, Sora, Steve, Crash, and Sans.
That is all.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
The high profile data miners, or at least the folks on Twitter, said they found nothing. Well, aside from Joker and Brave again, and Mementos. But I wouldn’t take anything seriously until somebody with credibility corroborates something new.

Especially because people who datamine have been transparent about this.

I was hoping we’d get something juicy from the datamine, but I assume the next juiciest will be 3.0. I can only imagine what type of data will be in there at that point.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Still have to consider DLC may had been planned long before the delayment though. Doubt it'd change anything.
Not really...

I'd assume they were uneasy with the development for a while, now...

And who said that it was supposed to be a 2019 game? it could've very well have been a late 2020 one, for all we knew

The Prankster 16

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-5261-0723-0145
That girl looks more like Adeleine, but I can see that this Ridley is a... mecha...?!

Does this mean we've been lied to!?
No, I know that this is Adeleine and Sylux (from Metroid Prime), i'm just saying it's the contrast between a very lighthearted character and a more mature looking character like how people were doing with Ridley and Pichu back around E3.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Y'all don't mind if I talk about some good video game remixes, do ya? Of course ya don't! I think please don't hurt me if you do.

I've been looking around through Undertale remixes again recently and I found out that there's a Hopes and Dreams for Kirby. As expected for Kirby music and Kirby remixes, it slaps. Also found a remix of the Squidward Megalovania that sounds pretty great. K. Rool even has an ASGORE remix now!

Same person who made those songs also has a bunch of Splatoon remixes for Undertale, and hoooo boy these are pretty fresh:

Oh yeah, and Shrek has an ASGORE remix now lol.

Noipoi Noipoi and TheCJBrine TheCJBrine might be interested in these. I think they're all pretty good. :dr^_^:
I just saw this, too. SpongeBob Hopes & Dreams.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Because the DLC line-up you suggested doesn't really interest me (the best one for me would be Edelgard, which should say something).
THE STUPID LEAK

IT LIVES ON

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

tfw both dlc rosters are a 2/5 for me lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom