• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I may be overhyped for this but...

MY BOIS WON THEIR SECTIONAL FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP!

The football team for my school is combined with another Charter school which happens to be the old one I taught at. They just won the sectional championship tonight and will move onto regionals next week. At least half the team is made up of students I teach/have taught, so I couldn’t be more proud of them.

I can’t wait to see them on Tuesday!

D

Deleted member

Considering I have some spare money, I think I'll buy one of the DLC characters. Which one do you want me to get?

D

Deleted member

I didn't check the prices of each fighter before I asked and I'm literally .4 cents off from being able to afford em(not including tax)

*sad face*

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I feel like we can't talk about much right now in regards to Smash speculation. We still have no real idea who fighter 5 is and we have no idea what is coming after or any of the criteria the characters are being selected on. So like, what is there to talk about?

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Here's a personal list of the new remixes with each ranked on how much I enjoy listening to them:

S: Kurikinton, Let's Go to Seoul!, The London March, Pasta, Psycho Soldier Theme (Japanese version specifically), Main Theme from Metal Slug, ART of FIGHT, Stormy Saxophone 2.

A: Tarkun and Kitapy, Gaia, Banquet of Nature, Assault Theme.

B: Theme of SYD.

C: 11th Street, Forest World, Haremar Faith Capoeira School - Song of the Fight (Believers Will Be Saved).

Anyone else?

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Probably but seeing some people here sct like Sakurai's actually lying and hates Geno here made me have to say something
Who is saying Sakurai hates Geno? Because I certainly am not, if that’s the implication here.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I feel like we can't talk about much right now in regards to Smash speculation. We still have no real idea who fighter 5 is and we have no idea what is coming after or any of the criteria the characters are being selected on. So like, what is there to talk about?
In a week, I'm sure everyone here will have something to talk about, and I ain't gonna be shy when I say I ain't lookin' forward to it.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
In a week, I'm sure everyone here will have something to talk about, and I ain't gonna be shy when I say I ain't lookin' forward to it.
What? Pokémon? Aren’t all the opinions on it basically out in the open?
Who is saying Sakurai hates Geno? Because I certain am not, if that’s the implication here.
NGL. That's kind of what it felt like you were implying earlier.

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
The idea that the Director of Smash, who has literally come out and said that he likes Geno, hates a given character because they aren’t playable is only a thing because people make Smash out to seem like “if you’re not first [playable] you’re last” when it comes to what a character is in-game. As if anything non-playable doesn’t matter. Sheesh.

The entire predisposition of that is preposterous, and not even close to what I was saying.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm really panicking again over my dog Molly. I just noticed she began constantly drooling and she's fractured one of her teeth most likely being the cause. The vet is closed right now and it'll be open tomorrow but don't know if I have the money to afford.

I'm scared guys. Scared I'm gonna lose her from dehydration. :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom