• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I found a sim with some custom events so I'm gonna add them into my current sim. Maybe I'll add two arena events from it as well.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Almost time for shilling sim 2: Obscure card game boogaloo!
Actually, I'm delaying the game until Sunday. Why? I'm expanding it!

One of the Discord servers I'm in found a site allowing for up to 200 tributes! That's too many so we're gonna do 72 tributes!

I will only contribute 8 of these tributes (my signature 6 plus 2 more) so 64 tributes in total can be submitted.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
They almost look like Spirit artwork.

Someone needs to come up with some Spirit Battles for these guys.

I wonder if Terry is considered a good video game dad.
I came up with a few. But I think the best idea is this.

Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy
Opponents: Banjo and Kazooie, Pikachu, Falco, Fox McCloud.
Condition: Enemies are metal, gravity is increased, Sudden Death. Assist trophies constantly appear (Nintendogs)
Spirit Increases Attack Power. Takes up three slots.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I came up with a few. But I think the best idea is this.

Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy
Opponents: Banjo and Kazooie, Pikachu, Falco, Fox McCloud.
Condition: Enemies are metal, gravity is increased, Sudden Death.
Spirit Increases Attack Power. Takes up three slots.
I’d add in the Nintendog Assist Trophy to represent the jump scares too.

Shroob

Sup?
Been working on getting all the Spirits and down to 3 types:

WoL shop spirits
Summonable Spirits
The spirits from the last few online events not in the game atm.

Any good way to grind sp for the summons?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Some things I noticed that the sim is updating:
1. You can now set Gender on every character beyond "Male/Female" even indicate pairs (so you can put Duck Hunt as a duo for instance)
2. More than 48 tributes
3. You can rename Districts. So want a district to be called "What a bunch of Jokers?" Go ahead!

As it's in beta, I may be unable to do things or things could break.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Some things I noticed that the sim is updating:
1. You can now set Gender on every character beyond "Male/Female" even indicate pairs (so you can put Duck Hunt as a duo for instance)
2. More than 48 tributes
3. You can rename Districts. So want a district to be called "What a bunch of Jokers?" Go ahead!

As it's in beta, I may be unable to do things or things could break.
Are you gonna run a new simulator later?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Are you gonna run a new simulator later?
Not tonight due to the fact that there will be 72 tributes. Sunday or Saturday however are all ripe!

I need requests however.

(Also as I had to get the link through the Discord server, there are custom events. If any contain naughty language, I'll censor them myself.)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Not tonight due to the fact that there will be 72 tributes. Sunday or Saturday however are all ripe!

I need requests however.

(Also as I had to get the link through the Discord server, there are custom events. If any contain naughty language, I'll censor them myself.)
Well. I can give you my team.
Big Bad Bosses
  • Bowser
  • Dr. Eggman
  • Ganondorf
  • Sephiroth
A reference to The Completionists boy band.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Blowing up moves with Terry's charged Rising Taco is really satisfying.
Terry Bogard in general is super satisfying. I've been just silently mouthing "BUSTAH WOOF" to myself since he released and sometimes I shout it when I'm excited.

Like, if I could have any fighting style from any fighting game, I'd probably want to fight like Terry. It's just as flashy as a Street Fighter character but much more fun.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I’ll probably be making an arena tonight if I get far enough to my satisfaction in Luigi’s Mansion 3. I’ll definitely beat it this weekend because it’s a 3 day weekend for me, but it’s Friday night! I gotta get some Smash in there somewhere!

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Terry Bogard in general is super satisfying. I've been just silently mouthing "BUSTAH WOOF" to myself since he released and sometimes I shout it when I'm excited.

Like, if I could have any fighting style from any fighting game, I'd probably want to fight like Terry. It's just as flashy as a Street Fighter character but much more fun.
I may have caught myself saying "Hey come on, come on" a couple of times IRL since playing him...

D

Deleted member

Actually, I'm delaying the game until Sunday. Why? I'm expanding it!

One of the Discord servers I'm in found a site allowing for up to 200 tributes! That's too many so we're gonna do 72 tributes!

I will only contribute 8 of these tributes (my signature 6 plus 2 more) so 64 tributes in total can be submitted.
So that means we can add more characters?

Remove all of the ones currently in, and add these ones! (feel free to shorten the names in any way you see fit)
Might want to have a whole district. Come up with a funny district name too if you want.
"Omni Lords who command the heavens. Lend me your unlimited strength! Luminize! Omni Lord Knights!"

First Omni Beast Lord, Ziun!
Second Omni Demon Lord, Asmodai!
Third Omni Water Lord, Miseria!
Fourth Omni Fire Lord, Burn Nova!
Fifth Omni Dragon Lord, Tenbu!
Sixth Omni Storm Lord, Variable Cord!
Seventh Omni Earth Lord, Count Dawn!
Eighth Omni Deity Lord, Grangadez!
Ninth Omni Brave Lord, Mukuro!

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Someone needs to come up with some Spirit Battles for these guys.
I could go ahead and try this, yeah. Since Five Nights At Freddy's has loads of different characters, I'll only be including the more important ones. While spirit battles don't use DLC fighters (With exception of the Tooty and Phantom Thieves Spirit Battles) I'll be using them, just so it's a bit easier on me.

Fighters: :ultbanjokazooie:, :ultpikachu:(Blue), :ultfalco:(Orange), :ultfox:(Pink)
Stage: Boxing Ring
Conditions: Assist Trophy Enemies (Nintendog), Super Armour
2.png
I like what Wademan94 Wademan94 suggested with the Nintendog, so I'm adding him to this. I also like the lineup SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 made, and I have no better ideas, so we're doing that. They are all coupled together in one spirit battle since I feel like I would begin to repeat myself if I made them all seperate spirit battles. The super armour refers to how slow but deadly the animatronics are.

Fighter: :ultjoker:
Stage: Umbra Clock Tower
Conditions: Timed battle, foes are easy to launch
ThePuppetRising.png

I chose Joker since both Joker and The Puppet are black characters that wear white masks. It kinda works out, no? The stage I chose, Umbra Clock Tower, is a reference to The Puppet's music box. The Puppet's theme is My Grandfather's Clock, so the Umbra Clock Tower seems fitting. The battle is timed, and it's relatively short, which is a reference to The Puppet's music box. For those unfamiliar with The Puppet, you need to keep winding it's music box, or it'll get you. If you fail, you're screwed. It winds fastly, too. The lightweight foes is to make the battle go a bit quicker.

Fighter: :ultpikachu:(Green)
Stage: Wrecking Crew
Conditions: N/A
SpringtrapCam08ANoLights.png

The Wrecking Crew stage was chosen since it resembles Fazbear Frights' unsturdy foundation, which eventually becomes is downfall. (Fazbear Frights is a in-universe horror attraction that eventually catches on fire, and seems to be rather unsafe. It's also the location that Springtrap resides in.) The stage also has some green, which is the main color theme in FNAF 3.

Fighter: :ultbanjokazooie:(Yellow)
Stage: Gamer
Conditions: Enemy is giant, enemy is gold
VRFredBear1.jpg

As the name implies, Nightmare Fredbear is a giant, demented version of Fredbear, a golden Freddy which used to entertain kids, but he's been retired. The stage is Gamer since FNAF 4, the game Nightmare Fredbear debuted in, takes place in a child's bedroom. Nightmare Fredbear is massive, so the enemy being giant does make sense.

Fighter: :ultvillagerf:
Stage: Shadow Moses Island
Conditions: Enemy is metal, Enemy is giant,
SisterLocationTeaser2.JPG.jpg

Circus Baby is, surprisingly, the biggest animatronic in the series, so I wanted to emphasise this with the spirit battle. She is also one of the animatronics to be made out of metal, so I added that as well. The stage is Shadow Moses Island, since it resembles Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rentals, the place where Baby resides. This spirit can be evolved in to Scrap Baby, a broken version of Baby that rebuilt herself out of scrap parts.
Scrap_Baby_Alley.png

I was going to add Glitchtrap, who is a virtual manifestation of William Afton, but I had no good ideas for him. I suppose I could have also added Fredbear and Spring Bonnie, just to extend the list a little bit.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Tests the sim to ensure everything works at the moment

51 cannon shots after Day 1

This is going well

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I could go ahead and try this, yeah. Since Five Nights At Freddy's has loads of different characters, I'll only be including the more important ones. While spirit battles don't use DLC fighters (With exception of the Tooty and Phantom Thieves Spirit Battles) I'll be using them, just so it's a bit easier on me.

Fighters: :ultbanjokazooie:, :ultpikachu:(Blue), :ultfalco:(Orange), :ultfox:(Pink)
View attachment 245859I like what Wademan94 Wademan94 suggested with the Nintendog, so I'm adding him to this. I also like the lineup SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 made, and I have no better ideas, so we're doing that. They are all coupled together in one spirit battle since I feel like I would begin to repeat myself if I made them all seperate spirit battles. The super armour refers to how slow but deadly the animatronics are.

View attachment 245860
I chose Joker since both Joker and The Puppet are black characters that wear white masks. It kinda works out, no? The stage I chose, Umbra Clock Tower, is a reference to The Puppet's music box. The Puppet's theme is My Grandfather's Clock, so the Umbra Clock Tower seems fitting. The battle is timed, and it's relatively short, which is a reference to The Puppet's music box. For those unfamiliar with The Puppet, you need to keep winding it's music box, or it'll get you. If you fail, you're screwed. It winds fastly, too. The lightweight foes is to make the battle go a bit quicker.

View attachment 245861
The Wrecking Crew stage was chosen since it resembles Fazbear Frights' unsturdy foundation, which eventually becomes is downfall. (Fazbear Frights is a in-universe horror attraction that eventually catches on fire, and seems to be rather unsafe. It's also the location that Springtrap resides in.) The stage also has some green, which is the main color theme in FNAF 3.

View attachment 245862
As the name implies, Nightmare Fredbear is a giant, demented version of Fredbear, a golden Freddy which used to entertain kids, but he's been retired. The stage is Gamer since FNAF 4, the game Nightmare Fredbear debuted in, takes place in a child's bedroom. Nightmare Fredbear is massive, so the enemy being giant does make sense.

View attachment 245863
Circus Baby is, surprisingly, the biggest animatronic in the series, so I wanted to emphasise this with the spirit battle. She is also one of the animatronics to be made out of metal, so I added that as well. The stage is Shadow Moses Island, since it resembles Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rentals, the place where Baby resides. This spirit can be evolved in to Scrap Baby, a broken version of Baby that rebuilt herself out of scrap parts.
View attachment 245864

I was going to add Glitchtrap, but I had no good ideas for him.
Pretty cool lineup.

The only thing I had for my potential idea for this was for Freddy to be :ultgunner: using the Bear Suit and Top Hat, probably Metal too

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

View attachment 245859I like what Wademan94 Wademan94 suggested with the Nintendog, so I'm adding him to this. I also like the lineup SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 made, and I have no better ideas, so we're doing that. They are all coupled together in one spirit battle since I feel like I would begin to repeat myself if I made them all seperate spirit battles. The super armour refers to how slow but deadly the animatronics are.

View attachment 245860

View attachment 245861

View attachment 245862

View attachment 245863
View attachment 245864

I was going to add Glitchtrap, who is a virtual manifestation of William Afton, but I had no good ideas for him. I suppose I could have also added Fredbear and Spring Bonnie, just to extend the list a little bit.
Have this one be purple Ganondorf in a Bunny Hood.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Actually, there are a few banned tributes from this HG sim as they appear in events. Those being Thanos, Snake, the entire Persona 5 cast, and everything DOOM related.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Been working on getting all the Spirits and down to 3 types:

WoL shop spirits
Summonable Spirits
The spirits from the last few online events not in the game atm.

Any good way to grind sp for the summons?
Put your highest level spirits (that you aren't using) on the two hour missions. I can't remember how much SP that gets you every two hours, but I want to say it's about two thousand?

Also, dismiss any duplicate spirits that you have (unless they're needed for a summon or something) - when in the Dismiss menu, you can sort spirits by the number of copies that you have of each one. The cores that they leave behind also help with leveling up spirits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom