• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Beat Rugal in KOF 98. Took a while, but I did it with Iori, King and Terry. I had to replace Heavy D with someone who could match Rugal's Zoning. When I finally won, I didn't even need Terry who I had last, and King finished it with a sliver of health.

There was one attempt where I put Terry first, and I almost beat him right away with properly timed Burn Knuckles. I'm probably gonna stick to playing the game locally in verses, cause Rugal's a Douche.

Last edited:

Zyr

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-7530-5324-6817
Personally, I would've put armored Samus into not very good at cuddling (she could, but she's a bit pointy and has rockets on her back, plus the arm cannon) and dark Samus into really bad at cuddling on account of being radioactive (and psychopathic). Ridley, though, fits as he would just bite your head off, literally.

Also, the undisputed cuddle God should be Kirby, in my opinion. Take it or leave it

D

Deleted member

Beat Rugal in KOF 98. Took a while, but I did it with Iori, King and Terry. I had to replace Heavy D with someone who could match Rugal's Zoning. When I finally won, I didn't even need Terry who I had last, and King finished it with a sliver of health.

There was one attempt where I put Terry first, and I almost beat him right away with properly timed Burn Knuckles. I'm probably gonna stick to playing the game locally in verses, cause Rugal's a Douche.
If you want, you can try KOF 2002, whether it's vanilla or Unlimited Match. The Rugal there is teh cheapest one to date, so if you want to test your fighting game sanity, beat Omega Rugal '02. Then talk to me.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
What are they firing at?
N Y O O M!.png

"IT'S CLOBBERING TIME!!!"
Dedede was the real hero all along.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

A fan of something I voice in said my character should have a musical number.

Ask and you shall receive.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Ok, so after playing so much of DQ11, I can say that:
Sylvando, Erik, and Serena are tpp tier characters
Rab, Veronica, and Party Member Eight are mid
Jade has like no personality

And after getting Sylvando, there's like no reason to switch up your team besides Luminary, Erik, Serena, and Sylvando.
I tend to go to Serena as my go-to healer then switch between Sylvando and Erik for my 'hit multiple enemies at once' dealio

The remaining party member is usually whoever, though I've not been using Rab all that much

Interesting to hear that there's a mysterious Party Member Eight (unless I'm just being dumb and not getting it), but then I feel like I'm not that far in the game lol - I've been playing it a lot, but I was surprised when people brought up 'acts' like wtf is an act I didn't even realise I was in act 1 or wherever I currently am

Erik is top tier for dance moves though, and that's all that really matters

Shame we never got the Luminary's dance as a taunt in Smash - can you imagine pulling that out after pulling off some super bull**** KO?

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
It is pretty suspenseful though.

I'm a broken record at this point but, there's no way in hell that Vergeben doesn't know who fighter 5 is if he's able to just throw out names who it isn't like it's nothing.

The day he reveals who it is is going to be VERY interesting.
I was gonna say 'I don't want him to reveal it, as it would be nice to go unspoiled for a change', but if it's likely gonna be revealed at the VGAs which are at stupid-o-clock in the morning local time for me, I'm not really fussed if he goes ahead and leaks this one

D

Deleted member

It's time for some controversial opinions!(insert lenny face here because bad internet)

Melee is the worst Smash Bros game (lenny face)

D

Deleted member

Apparently there is a bug in Pokemon SWSH that erases all game data in your Switch. This is not an isolated incident btw, multiple people are reporting the same problem.

https://streamable.com/4hj9a
jesus ****ing christ, how did this get past the bug testers? Surly Gamefreak had at least a few.

Yeah, seems like you need to be super careful with what you do(also backup EVERYTHING)

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Imagine Fighter Pass 2 having these characters here: (First party reps.)
20191115_182309.jpg

Funnily enough, CD-I Ganon is my most wanted Zelda newcomer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom