• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I understand and I don't mean to be a party pooper, but me and a few others spent ALL yesterday figuring this stuff out so I just wanna make sure all the right info is out there

what does that have to do with anything?
im just a man looking in through the glass window, i ain't trying to be a detective

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
invited y'all to the group PM

anyway with that i'm leaving for anywhere between two months to forever

****'s kinda made me realize i don't really want to be here anymore
I don't force you to stay here, but I'm going to miss you man.

StoneMask

Smash Cadet
Hey y’all, I just lurk here for Smash and Nintendo news, but I’ve seen all that went down, and I just want to say.

It is our human nature to build communities, to be part of communities. The purpose of a community is to protect each other, both physically and emotionally. We build communities effortlessly, without even knowing we are doing it sometimes, because they are so necessary, comforting, and beautiful. That is why it is so tragic to see one betrayed, and to see it crumble and slip into negativity and chaos.

Times like this are when a community is most needed, especially for those who were effected most. Even though I personally am only slightly invested in this particular community, I have seen that many here are very invested. So for those of you who are staying here, help it to be a comforting, safe community. It is the best way to combat negativity. Communities are beautiful, and it is always a right to be a part of one. But they are breakable. The stronger and kinder each person is, the stronger the community is as a whole.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Also, Androobie’s account says he’s a nurse? Now we don’t even know his gender. This ****s wild,
male nurses are very much real

i know a friend in the military who's a nurse

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Had me a morning.

Review of the last couple weeks' events started to get at me a bit. Spent a few minutes journaling, just getting some of my demons out. Ain't exorcised them all but the morning's young and there's plenty of paper.

Went to the dentist, got my teeth cleaned. Went straight to Taco Bell, got em dirtied up again.

Oh, and I bought the first new bottle of rum I've had in the household in literal years. Didn't have what I was after, unfortunately, so I get to be all adventurous with something I've never heard of.

Not gonna lie fam, you'll be missed.

I actually thought of our conversation the other day while doing shopping this morning. Picked up some instant vanilla chai. Was gonna rib you about my heathen tea.

I...guess now ain't the time, huh?

But I fully understand. Do what you gotta do for yourself. I hope our paths cross again someday.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Thought we referred to that as a doctor. M’bad.
you're a doctor if you get a doctorate

you don't have to be a medical doctor to be a doctor

you can have doctorates in other sciences, business, education, etc.

D

Deleted member

It seems I should have been on the thread earlier...

Hopefully I do see you somewhere else on the internet again.

D

Deleted member

How’s everybody holding up so far in this aftermath?
I am a bit sad that I wasn’t on the thread before Panda left, since without being on that PM group it is more likely that I may not be able to see Panda ever again.

Besides that, things seem to be improving after the events from yesterday in my personal life.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796

Can I get the invite as well?

In any case, I'd miss you a lot if you were to leave. You're kind of the reason why I'm here.

D

Deleted member

Can I get the invite as well?

In any case, I'd miss you a lot if you were to leave. You're kind of the reason why I'm here.
Hopefully we are still on time for getting the invite.

But only time can tell.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Getting more sickened the further we go and the more I ponder it.

But however tough it gets, my resolve is stronger.

red why taco bell of all places

do you want your dentist to cry
Pssh.

Ain't nothing a good brush and floss can't fix. What they don't know won't hurt em.

D

Deleted member

Not feeling well honestly. The more I try to avoid thinking of it, the more I think about it as I still feel disturbed. Thinking of taking a break of smashboards honestly.

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
I am generally a lurker than I am a poster, but I am going to be taking a break from this site. This whole thing from last night has made me highly uncomfortable. I'll be back, but as for when remains to be seen.

D

Deleted member

Bloody hell. Bloody ****in ell. I already knew about some of the uhh, finer details before it was posted here, but this really is awful. If anybody needs someone to talk to I'm always available.
What's this about a group pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom