• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo

I ****ING CALLED IT!
1550474140698.png

Also, I'm getting one of the characters I wanted most from BB.

I swear if Naoto and Naoto don't have an interaction imma be mad.
Also, now that Seth is in this game, Mutual Situation better be in too.
I need to come up with more quality, quotable one-liners like that in my series.
Wait, you have a series?

What's it about? The fact that there's a character that talks in DK64 voice clips sounds interesting to me.

D

Deleted member

I dunno, man. Banjo's in that new leak, and it came from 4chan so i'm thinking it's legit.
That's actually a list of characters who were cut and had left over data on the website, Sorry to disappoint. It's a shame but what can ya do Sakurai is unpredictable like that.

D

Deleted member

Something like this
Also what if this whole minecraft thing was all for stage builder?
ConnorB0t2: "This is What if Minecraft was for Stage builder?"
Us: "ConnorB0t this is the seventh week in a row that you've shown What if Minecraft was for Stage builder in the Social thread"

It's Possible but we have no evidence to point towards that being the case and vice-versa.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Wait, you have a series?

What's it about? The fact that there's a character that talks in DK64 voice clips sounds interesting to me.
We abridge Gundam Wing. I'm the head writer/director, sole producer/sound editor and I voice Wufei. We're six episodes in.

There's a nameless side character who was drawn with a Donkey Kong-esque mouth and we decided to have him voiced by nothing but DK64 clips, and it's been a running joke for two episodes. He's gonna briefly show up in ep.7 too but I've had difficulty fighting through this one. I keep changing the script.

D

Deleted member

I always saw it being the difference between “Let’s eat, Grandma.” or “Let’s eat Grandma.” but I like your version better.
Vegetarians rise up. Just, add a comma.
A70F5507-EE88-4430-BDEF-10748566D2CB.jpeg

The image is sideways for me. . PC users, is it that way for you too?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I never thought I’d say this, but meat eaters don’t usually resort to eating their own grandmothers.
As someone who just ate some meat, I beg to differ.

The joke was that a comma was missing, making it look like ‘stop eating animals’.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I never thought I’d say this, but meat eaters don’t usually resort to eating their own grandmothers.
Usually.

Are you willing to take that chance with your grandmother?

D

Deleted member

HA! Joke's on you, both my grandmothers died when I was little...

God, that's some shift in tone...
One of my grandmothers died of a brain tumour the day I was born. She got to see me. She got through lung cancer, too.
Rest in piece.

Condolences for your losses, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom