• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
the 3ds version sure

the og version is literally a slideshow with all the pausing and unpausing you have to do
eh, I pin the blame more on OoT's awkward menu system rather than the dungeon itself: the switching is obnoxious, but it is the product of a really cool mechanic which affects the the whole dungeon (looking at you, Shadow Temple)

D

Deleted member

Yes, if nobody has picked those. I can't say if those are selected until you actually select them, or else it would be publicly known (and these aren't supposed to be publicly known)
Okay that was just an example hahahaha **** I already put myself at a huge disadvantage

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I know who that is and it’s Pyra’s head on Makoto’s body!
Are you sure about that? I’m pretty sure this is the same person as in the reveal teaser

Hot take: The Water Temple is one of the best dungeons in Zelda :^)
the 3ds version sure

the og version is literally a slideshow with all the pausing and unpausing you have to do
I must have missed the train on all the water temple hate because I never had as bad an experience with it as people tend to recall

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
No one can escape The Jane

Everyone now is The Jane
some say she's a female joker, a brand new way to play the game

some say she's a whole new protagonist, the star of her own show

some say she's even a villain, a foe of the phantom thieves who opposes them at every turn

all we know
is that she's called jane

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Okay that was just an example hahahaha **** I already put myself at a huge disadvantage
Don't worry, you'll get the gist after a couple of phases if you decide to join. I gotta get back to work to actually getting the game out kind of on time, but I guess I can still take signups.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
some say she's a female joker, a brand new way to play the game

some say she's a whole new protagonist, the star of her own show

some say she's even a villain, a foe of the phantom thieves who opposes them at every turn

all we know
is that she's called jane
Well, we don't even know what her name is, Jane's just code for something.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Mildly warm take, if Wolverine can’t be circumised, then that would mean you can’t guillotine the Wolverine peen.
Kinda cold but in a waiting for the shower to get warmer kinda way take, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is just a myth perpetuated in the Polynesian Islands to explain the existence of Demigod Maui

D

Deleted member

He what
[jazzmusicstops.jpg]
I don't

What

Where is this coming from
Ah, so you guys don't know what Sonicfox is into. I can't post it, it'd be against the rules. But it isn't hard to find. But that one fursona of his that even used as a twitter pfp, the black and red one. I can't even post it because every pick I could find of it contains an excessive amount of blood.

... is that why Sonic Fox plays Mortal Kombat?
Well I play mortal kombat, the gore is enternaing, but I don't get a hard from thinking about mauling my partners.
This discussion ended ages ago. Let it be. This is just bringing it back to bait other users into attacking. Drop it now.
I'm bring it up for comparison. Since a certain users are being openly shamed for small posts I hardly even remember from quite awhile ago. Despite that say they even are into that sort of stuff, they're clearly fine with that sort of thing when it comes to someone they do like otherwise.

Plus I know you'd never say this to the user I'm talking about, since you're besties with them.

D

Deleted member

This disturbs me more then the Woody picture that came after it.
I actually stole it from this very inappropriate video I stumbled upon
Ever since I watched it, I could barely sleep. Wolverine’s foreskin haunted my nightmares.

Iridium

Smash Hero

Forever waiting on one more thing. I have had these for almost 3 months at this point.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Are you sure about that? I’m pretty sure this is the same person as in the reveal teaser

I must have missed the train on all the water temple hate because I never had as bad an experience with it as people tend to recall
The boots on/off switching is admittedly tedious, but it's not as hard as people make it out to be

There's a few points where you might miss a key, but that's reflective of the dungeon's less linear (and more interesting design). IMO, the Forest Temple, Fire Temple AND Water Temple have godly level design and atmosphere (Shadow Temple is too linear and the Spirit Temple feels short as its split into two).

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
1. I am not a comedian, so I kind of failed in this part.
2. I do have evidence, but I want to make it big.
3. Uhh, I am not funny enough to do that. XD
OwO?

Make a speculation piece then. You wouldn't be the first one to do it. I sure hope it's good.

D

Deleted member

Ah, so you guys don't know what Sonicfox is into. I can't post it, it'd be against the rules. But it isn't hard to find. But that one fursona of his that even used as a twitter pfp, the black and red one. I can't even post it because every pick I could find of it contains an excessive amount of blood.

Well I play mortal kombat, the gore is enternaing, but I don't get a hard from thinking about mauling my partners.

I'm bring it up for comparison. Since a certain users are being openly shamed for small posts I hardly even remember from quite awhile ago. Despite that say they even are into that sort of stuff, they're clearly fine with that sort of thing when it comes to someone they do like otherwise.

Plus I know you'd never say this to the user I'm talking about, since you're besties with them.
main difference is that sonicfox doesn't go onto public message boards and talk about weird ****

he keeps that stuff to his twitter iirc and you'll only see it if you want to see it

D

Deleted member

Fantastic Four MCU fancast
>John Krasinski as Reed Richards/Mr.Fantastic.

>Emily Blunt as Susan Storm/the Invisible Woman.

>Michael Cera/Andrew Garfield as Johnny Storm/Human Torch.

>Michael Cudlitz as Ben Grimm/The Thing.

>Pixie Davies as Valeria Richards.

>Noah Schnapp as Franklin Richards.

>Tom Kenny as H.E.R.B.I.E.’s voice.

>Amanda Swafford as Alicia Masters.

>Danny DeVito as ManMole.

>Orlando Bloom as Victor von Doom/Doctor Doom.

D

Deleted member

main difference is that sonicfox doesn't go onto public message boards and talk about weird ****

he keeps that stuff to his twitter iirc and you'll only see it if you want to see it
Right, so it's okay if someone has a fetish of cutting up their sex partner as long as it's on twitter? Got it. Good to know you're not against that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom