• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK/EURO 6 - Item abusuing -

pyr0manic

Smash Cadet
I'm still online man, and willing to play. if we want to re-organise.

Incase i don't get in touch email me, i check them ALOT.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Well my computer was down for a week and had to be wiped :(

But I'm back in action again.

I suppose we could have a vote or something, along the lines of (all current brawlers in this tournament) grab those willing to join and reorganise or just continue as the line up is and those who haven’t replied get DQ'd?

From the more recent posts I think we could fill a few holes which means pyro is defiantly in :)

What do you guys think? It would be nice to finish this off instead of leaving it dead like this…

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to continue this (although i have already been knocked out by AshT)

(It's Hatman)
Well considering we didn't have too many players from the start (of this tournament anyway) I don't see why we couldn't make a separate bracket and merge them in the end. Basically we continue the main bracket as is for now and I can design a new bracket that all new comers + anyone who lost a match can join. Once we get to the semi-finals we can put them together. I’ll work something out.

Same rules/Tournament that Flash created, just give it a helping hand to get things going again.

I'll make a list of "Newcomers" and anyone who has lost their match that is interested in playing again.

Give me a pm or post on here if you’re interested and I'll add you to the new list.

Also if you are new check the first post made by the-flash-guy to read the rules.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Count me in, again, lol. btw DN whats your msn screen name? (you can pm if easier)
Of course you’re in my friend! You are guarantied a place now.

Do you mean Lelouch? He's from an Anime called Code Geass. It's tied with Death Note as my number one favourite Anime of all time. You should check it out some time.

I'll keep the entry stage open for about another week (so on the 22nd I’ll put all the details up) to give people a chance to join, just in case any more are interested. I'll PM those who have asked to join to see if they are still interested or not as well as the main bracket guys to let them know were starting up again.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Right, I'll have a look on the first page to find my oldest post and add this list to it for reference.

List so far for the second bracket is:

1. Pyr0manic
2. Friz
3. Suchii
4. Nowyoureaman (Hatman)

If your name isn't in the list and you want to join PM me or make a post.

If you were originally part of the main bracket and you have posted/sent a PM then I’ll be sure to keep you involved in the main bracket.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
I'll load the list and deadlines tomorrow. Finally we can start this up again!

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
dervs still here :)
are we allowed to change our characters?
if so i would like to play as snake
if not im not to bothered :)
I have no problem with anyone changing characters. I'm not going to limit anyone to a single character this time.

Feel free to use anyone you want.

Working on the final list now.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Alright, for the people who asked to join after the tournament had started over a month ago, they will be included into the second bracket (listed below) along with anyone who lost their first match and has asked to rejoin.

As for the previous combatants who were waiting on round 2, I will include everyone regardless of if they have made contact or not. If they don’t show for the deadline we will have to disqualify them.

Derv was kind enough to send me a copy of the original order of the match up chart.

To my knowledge this is the current standing for those who made it past round 1:

1. Castro/ 4210-3839-7089

2. Pyr0manic/ 4210-5436-7696

3. Derv/ 5155-4416-2576

4. Asht/ 4554-1569-9543

5. Luantic/ 2106-0104-2794

6. DN Reno/ 4339-2423-4792

The Round 1 fight between Levi and King (Poochman) Never happened. So to fill their place, I’ve added Pyro to the main bracket as he should have been included from the start.

For now the members of the second bracket are:

1. Friz
2. Suchii
3. Nowyoureaman (Hatman)
4. mcmuff1nman

I will set the deadline for 11:00 PM on Tuesday the 28th of October. This should give everyone a chance to have their match.

If you are not listed and wish to join let me know and I will be sure to add you. Try to let me know before the deadline so I can fit you in on time.

The Chart below is for the main bracket. I will leave the second bracket for the time being as I expect more people to join in the next few days. So for the time being I won’t put a deadline for that bracket though I do intend to put the chart up ASAP.

If you have any questions or if something is incorrect please let me know.

pyr0manic

Smash Cadet
Of course you’re in my friend! You are guarantied a place now.

Do you mean Lelouch? He's from an Anime called Code Geass. It's tied with Death Note as my number one favourite Anime of all time. You should check it out some time.
No i meant whats your Addy i don't see you online i had alot of trouble with my msn when i was on the mac. I LOVE deathnote it's probably my favourite anime and code geass D.A.M.N what away to end series 2 :D i hope they bring out a series 3. Lulu is still alive, hehe.

I'm looking forward to the matches i havn't played my wii since the last match :O

anyway you still have my addy? if so can you re-add me as i'm on the laptop now and msn works properly.

Btw, you should get a twitter account www.twitter.com it's a whole lot of fun my accounts pyr0manic if you wanna add me ;) anyway thanks alot for orginising this, i'm too lazy to consider it so good luck and thanks again.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Here is the Match up's for the second bracket. As you can see, there is a place for two people from the first bracket shown below.

The way this will work is the first two players to be knocked out of the first bracket will get another chance by joining the second bracket in the spaces shown below. This also means that if you are the last person to have your match then you won’t be so lucky.

Basically by playing your match on time you have a much better chance of continuing than if you leave it until the deadline.

For the moment I will put the deadline for the second bracket at 11:00PM on Wednesday the 24th of October but I will be very lenient on extending the deadline because obviously if Friz and mcmuff1nman have no opponents they can't play.

It's all for fun anyway so let's try to enjoy ourselves.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Okie i PM'd and added castro on msn, so here's hoping.
Yeah, I haven’t been able to get hold of him either, I sent him a pm... Well he still has a day to go. I haven't received a reply from Luantic either.

I've spoken to both Derv and Asht so I know they both intend to have their match.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Ok well no sign of either Luantic or Castro so they will both have to be disqualified :(

Unless they have good reasons, in which case I'm sure we can work something out. I'll update the charts soon.

pyr0manic

Smash Cadet
I've spoklen to castro briefly on msn, but nothing was really arranged, i'll see if he's online today.

EDIT: congrats asht, and don't worry you'll probably beat me derv ;) hehe. who are you facing DN?

Castro

Smash Cadet
ohhhhh! man i was traveling! i arrived yesterday! i can fight now!

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
My opponent hasn't been online since the 15th.
We will give him until the deadline. If we don't hear from him you can move onto the next round.

ohhhhh! man i was traveling! i arrived yesterday! i can fight now!
If you and Pyro can have your match before Thursday then that should be fine. I'll set the deadline for your match at 11:00 pm tomorrow. Can't leave it too late because Mcmuff1nman still needs an opponent. Since Luantic still has not contacted anyone I'm going to have to disqualify him :(

I will leave the open spot in the second bracket for the loser of Pyro vs. Castro and set a new deadline for both the main and second bracket to be Saturday at 11:00 pm. This should give the winner of Pyro vs. Castro time to battle Asht and for everyone in the second bracket to get their fight in. Once the battle is finished I will update both charts.

And Pyro, my next match will be against the winner of the second bracket. Until then I'll be more than happy to play anyone for practice!

Any problems or questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck to everyone!

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Well no word from Castro again...

I'll leave the choice up to Pyro. Do you want to play your match and give him more time, or move onto the next round, Castro goes to the second Bracket and we continue?

pyr0manic

Smash Cadet
To be honest it's looking bleak... my internet is expected to go off for a week, any day now, and lately me and castro have been just missing each other, when ones free the other is busy. I'm very close to just chucking it in dammnit. anyway, i should be fee a little tomorrow, but like i said my internet is not looking too good.

Can we say, have one more day i'll try to play castro tomorrow, if i have my internet at home, and if not then I don't know... i'll still have the internet at college, so i can update/keep you updated.

Really sorry about all this, what a **** farse.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Well nothing you can do with internet problems. I've had my share. I'll leave you two be for now then and hope that you can get a chance to play XD

We're still waiting on Derv vs. Friz and Hatman vs. Suchii. I'll see what the turn out will be like. Suchii hasn't been seen in quite some time and not too sure about Friz either. Deadline is tomorrow so either way we will have results. I may just make a new chart and cut it down a bit so that we don't just keep getting people disqualified.

I only put deadlines to help the tournament along. Often if a tournament goes on too long with little activity it dies like what almost happened. I don't mind at all if I need to extend the deadline as long as everyone else is fine with it.

Games are meant for fun right? No point putting unnecessary pressure into the mix!

pyr0manic

Smash Cadet
Well i still have my internet and so far i havn't seen Castro online maybe not his fault. anyway i don't mind how it goes, and i'm happy to be in the next bracket ~(duh) ~ you can decide reno.

So just give me a shout when you want. i'll be checking the site.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Well i still have my internet and so far i havn't seen Castro online maybe not his fault. anyway i don't mind how it goes, and i'm happy to be in the next bracket ~(duh) ~ you can decide reno.

So just give me a shout when you want. i'll be checking the site.
Well since there is still no sign of Castro I'm going to have to move him to the second bracket. I will update the charts soon then post the new deadlines.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Here are the updated charts.

I realise that so far most of us haven't actually had a match yet but hopefully as things continue it will get more active. Let me know if anyone has any problems.

Top Bottom