• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK and Euro tournament (not to be confused with flashs tourneys of the same name)

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
Welcome to my 2nd tournament! This will be a tournament for people from the UK or Europe only (NOT racism, its to keep the matches running smoothly)

Allow me to explain the rules:
Best out of 3, no items and 3 stock (the finals will be best of 5).
Every character can be chosen (except Meta Knight, who you can use for one round only that isn't the final. It's to keep balance).
No arguments please. If someone mocks you because of your skill, PM me.
Neutral stages for 1st match please (FD, BF, Yoshi's Island (Brawl) and Smashville) 2nd or 3rd matches you can pick a counterpick stage. These are all the ones I'll allow:
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Delfino Plaza
Pokemon Stadium 1
Lylat Cruise
Castle Seige
Agree on a time and stage you can play on, through PM or this thread.
Choose two characters that you will use throughout the tourney (Mety can be used only for one round of your choice and can't be used in the finals. If you plan to use Mety, please say what round you're using him in)
No johning.
Disconnecting results in an automatic loss.
If someone breaks any of these rules, hang through, make sure to save a replay of the fight and send it to me.

If you wish to join, please post this criteria in:
Online name: Lewys
FC: 2836-2167-3764
Characters: Yoshi and Diddy Kong
There will be 16 participants (again)
1: Orichalcum (Samus and Zamus)
2: derv (Wolf and Marth)
3: Tomdude (Marth and Toon Link)
4: Reakt00r (Donkey and Dedede)
5: Spuddles (R.O.B. and Jiggs)
6: Poochman (Ike and Pit)
7: LosKnoggos (Jiggs and Ganon)
8: 3DChocolate (Peach and Lucario)
9: Asht (GAW and Yoshi)
10: Levinitty (Lucas and Trainer)
11: Stratele (Sonic and Lugi)
12: Captain Jadde (Marth and GAW)
13: Zench (Yoshi and Olimar)
14: Mizar (Falco and Mario)
15: Master C (P.Trainer and Ike)
16: mysticc (Toon Link and Pit)

Semifinal MATCHUPS ARE HERE:

Zench VS derv
Tomdude VS Mizar

Current results:
tomdude VS Mizar (2-0)
DEADLINE IS ON TUESDAY AT 22PM UK TIME.

Reakt00r

Smash Rookie
Online name: Reakt00r
FC: 0259-2405-3516
Characters: King Dedede and Donkey Kong

stratele

Smash Apprentice
Brawl name: Strat
FC: 2449 - 6135 - 8191
Mains: Sonic & Luigi

Gotta stop using toon link all the time for tourneys! could be taking a risk

Mizar

Smash Ace
Hey DM, your connection sucks something that rhymes with ENIS :D
But GG man

Almost have enough ppl?

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
And the one dropping out seems to be me, as my Wii has stopped working. (hopefully its only temporary)
Also, Orichalcum, you need to select 2 characters.

Orichalcum

Smash Journeyman
Fine i put up a second character then, but whats the reason of this? Do i HAVE to play 2 characters?

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
You have to select two characters that you want to use throughout the tourney. (you can change them any time before the first match of the tourney is done)
Anyway, we now have 16 participants! (sorry Mcmuff1nman, you're just too late)
I'll put the matchups here in a bit...

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry, but Orichalcum chose 2 chars before you joined sooo... maybe next time.

Anyway, the matchups and deadline are:
ReakT00r VS Captain Jadde
Poochman VS Master C
Orichalcum VS Spuddles
derv VS Levinitty
Stratele VS Zench
mysticc VS LoskNoggos
Mizar VS 3DChocolate
tomdude VS Asht

Deadline is on Friday at 22:pM UK Time!

3DChocolate

Smash Rookie
If we can switch chars before the first match then, I'm gonna change Lucario for Jigglypuff before we begin cos I've been training her up alot if thats alright then... wanna see how she does in a tournament :)

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Hey DM, your connection sucks something that rhymes with ENIS :D
But GG man
You were pretty much the same too. In fact your connection sucks something that rhymes with DOCK (hint: it's a type of chicken)

Enough rants, I'm gonna stay out of this one since Flash started another tourney.

derv

Smash Apprentice
hey whens this tournament started?
i whipped up a quick, semi-decent looking brackets image (without names filled in)
you can use it if you want

edit:
this is what it looks like with no names filled in and no lines connecting the boxes

Mizar

Smash Ace
You were pretty much the same too. In fact your connection sucks something that rhymes with DOCK (hint: it's a type of chicken)
Not really original, but I'll take it as a good joke and laugh hard about it :)

Good luck in the other tourney, you might need it ;)

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
soz for the late favour bu could i plz change to kirby and ice climbers for my characters plz

thanks

Watchful_Eye

Smash Apprentice
online name: Torb
FC: 0946-4319-7405
Characters: Kirby and Captain Falcon

Wow really a lot of different characters :)
By the way its my first tourney (online and offline), lets see if i have a chance ;)

Asht

Smash Apprentice
Tom beat me 2-1, not sure of his name on here. Hehe underestimated him big time. And so I never really started playing E.g I lost to his toon link but beat Pepito's XD XD. Meh excuses I know but if he ever wants a rematch ill win haha. Is there going to be a loser's bracket ? i hope so since I didn't actually get to play properly and need another chance to redeem myself lol... Man I should never have lost that, but it's my fault and we all have our bad days. Well done Tom though, you were much better than I thought you would be. Good luck.

2-1 XD

poochman125@hotmail.com

Smash Apprentice
Tom beat me 2-1, not sure of his name on here. Hehe underestimated him big time. And so I never really started playing E.g I lost to his toon link but beat Pepito's XD XD. Meh excuses I know but if he ever wants a rematch ill win haha. Is there going to be a loser's bracket ? i hope so since I didn't actually get to play properly and need another chance to redeem myself lol... Man I should never have lost that, but it's my fault and we all have our bad days. Well done Tom though, you were much better than I thought you would be. Good luck.
ooo we got a new comer dat beat asht. i hope i face him lol

Asht

Smash Apprentice
ooo we got a new comer dat beat asht. i hope i face him lol
haha not that I'm happy about it:embarrass but I'll just have to get over it hehe. Well man he is good, so watch out. Good luck to you aswell. Hope you don't suffer the same fate as me, and perhaps avenge my loss haha! XD

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
I'll make a losers bracket once we reach the final (again, nicked off of Flash's tourney) that'll consist of everyone but the two finalists.

poochman125@hotmail.com

Smash Apprentice
haha not that I'm happy about it:embarrass but I'll just have to get over it hehe. Well man he is good, so watch out. Good luck to you aswell. Hope you don't suffer the same fate as me, and perhaps avenge my loss haha! XD
just coz u sed dat im really gonna try 2 avenge u lol. word of advice NEVER underestimate ur opponent especially new comers lol

Top Bottom