• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
I would have no objection to playing at my apartment... I have 1 setup here and enough room for a second... There is also free parking.... I will also be here at any time after 4:00 soooooooooo with all this dorm nonsense does everyone wanna do that? I doubt we will check the dorms and crap...

Also pardon the mess.. but it should be cleaned (my roomates are messy boys)

yeah im leaving for my last final now so i will be back whenever its over for further on the boards deliberation

slomo431

Smash Ace
I'd offer my place cause we already have 2 TVs with a potential 3rd except the parking situation is crap. I'd be fine with Alex's place if I can figure out where that is. Is that free parking after a certain time? I might not show up til 6.

Hyol

Smash Cadet
no Henrik, i have been looking into flight and hotel options and the prices are insane. That and the fact that I'll be studying for the MCAT all break, and taking about 5 or so days off for the bowl game is not such a good idea, seeing as how I have to take the exam as soon as break is over.

i'm up for smash, depending on where it's at tonight.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
free parking after 3.

comon tom dont be a baby! My apartment is just as close as weston is! (well actually it isnt..)

My address should be on the contact info.. if not its like
802 West Oregon Street Urbana. apartment 24 so like id have to come out and let ppl in but thats cool with me. just like buzz room 24 or call me

or we can still do weston IDC im just sayin we need to get the ball rollin and most smashfests are at peoples houses its not a big deal! 2 of my 3 roomates are leaving like right now so the 4th can just go cry in a corner. hahha

brickman

Smash Lord
I'm going to be back on 1/1/08.

Is anyone going to be in town? I want to shake off the rust and maybe work on organizing SMYM (8?).

Let me know. May even want to make a trip down to Charleston if T.J. is up to anything or anywhere else.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Why did you ask a question without a question mark. What do you think question marks are for.

I will be in town? But you'll have to come over here if you want to play? It's six miles from you and there is no issue with parking?

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Hmm, I don't know why Eric wanted to do that, but maybe TJ should come pay us a visit sometime.

brickman

Smash Lord
T.J. is working on seeing if Tink is up for playing. I think that would be a sufficient reason to travel. Although I agree, it would be nice to not have to travel.

DaveO

Smash Rookie
Yes, they should come to us. If we have the four of us in Champaign during break I think that should be sufficient reason for them to travel.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
well as i am in st louis, TJ's is about the farthest i want to drive alone so I would want to have it there. just throwin it out there haha

brickman

Smash Lord
A friend of mine is coming in from California on Sunday. I was wondering if anyone was interested in getting together on Sunday afternoon at Weston for a little smash. Let me know.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
So are we thinking before or after dinner? 2pm or 6pm? Depends on when you all are planning to be back.

slomo431

Smash Ace
I've been back for a while. However, after one month without touching Smash I have lost my favorite controller and became addicted to an MMORPG. I'll see if I can stop playing long enough to look for the controller and make it out to Weston but right now I just don't feel like it anymore.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Henrik, if you start johning out of smash because of a game you play with people you can't see, I'll punch you. Nick did that with WOW a while back.

"Hey Nick, let's do some smash."
"Uhhhh sorry, I'm doing a thing for the next 4 hours."

Ugh. Now come play tomorrow.

So should we start at 2:30 tomorrow? (Eric, I'm giving you a bit of room in case you are not back at 2pm on the dot) Hey Matt/Tom, when are you guys around?

slomo431

Smash Ace
Guild wars. No way I can afford a monthly fee. And I just found a shiny new axe! And yes I'm playing at 3 am. After drinking of course. Although I wouldn't be if the 1 hour wait for a taxi hadn't sobered me up.

Top Bottom