• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Smashfest's

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
hey marth1 friday evening would be cool but i dont have anything to bring though i.e controllers, ssbm, cube. how many people do you usually get?

brickman

Smash Lord
Sorry viperboy, I don't know what to tell you pm me again to confirm that you have the right number.

As far as friendlies, 7pm, weston, friday, main lounge?

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
There is nothing on that illinites website. How's a guy supposed to find out about these things?

Is this doubles or singles at the union?

brickman

Smash Lord
Most entry fees at these tournaments are around $5 for singles, and if they have doubles $10. Nothing major, I'm sure you can swing it.

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
o ok i guess ill see some of you at the union on friday then and uh do we need to bring our own controllers? i dont have any cube equiment with me its all at home home.

Robin60062

Smash Apprentice
Union

I heard that the Illinites Smash tourny's gonna be limited to U of I students-only.

I hope that's not true....lot more fun to play u guys. :/

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Hum, well, even if foreigners are allowed, no, I don't feel like picking you up. But you could always hitch a ride with Grid. 217-898-9011
But then he'd probably stay here until Sunday morning and you'd be stuck.

--he probably doesn't want to come anyway.

brickman

Smash Lord
I'm sure the guys who run the competitive gaming leauge wont really care if some people are playing who are out of town, worse comes to worse we can always play some friendlies.

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
yeah friendlies are still cool, do people usually stick around for friendlies before and/or after the tournament?

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Ughhh, maybe I should start practicing again? I just don't know if I have it in me. I'm so old and my bones groan with every step like a floor with loose boards, or the very creakiest of old wooden doors.

brickman

Smash Lord
Yes, you should practice again, if you want give me a call some time and we can practice. We usually practice everyday. So Pm if you want to anytime.

Top Bottom