• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCR smash???

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
I just got into UCR and I'm wondering.... Is there a smash scene here??? I know a few people like Fly_Amanita and JTB go here but anyone else? xD.

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
Very few people play. I don't really play much here at R'side but I guess hit up anyone of us and try to organize something if you really wanna play. I'm usually at the commons playing 3s. If you see a dude on the cab with an SD hat, feel free to introduce yourself.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
luigi and knivez play melee and are amazing, but you suck so they wouldn't want to play you.

ask JTB

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
luigi wouldn't mind, but alan would play and be sarcastic the entire time hes 4 stocking you

they dont mind playing me, because we are friends, not just some random people meeting up

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
Well I'll stick to the people I know here on rl that Iv'e played before then. Iv'e already experienced being 4 stocked while my opponent, being a player who placed high in tourneys quite often, didn't even try. Still that was a year ago and Im wayyy better than before. I'd rather not bother people to play if they don't want to, I was just hoping there was something going on here already. Guess not :/.

San Diego Reaper

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I go to UCR am a sophmore. I have actually looked for people around UCR to play as well. I live right off campus and am down to play anytime you are, just pm you aim or whatever so we can get in contact. I have also found a good amount of people who still play at ucr. Im not as good as alan or luigi, but im pretty good nonetheless. If you respond soon, I can actually play tonight or tommorrow.

Knivez

Smash Ace
Wow guys calm down. I'm not that mean. But if i don't make you quit melee after one night, then you might get good.

Knivez

Smash Ace
I don't go to UCR, so get ***** connor. Hey, how old are you now? like 13? Just 5 more years and you can flunk out of high school and start working at a convenience store like the rest of the family.

calmmmm down.

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
Dang lots of responses. I just got back an hour ago. I'm open tommorow in the morning and after school. I have classes from 1-4pm tommorow. O and J Flo I used to play Marvel but not as much as I played melee, and I think I saw you at the arcade at the commons. I was in the room with you O_O. O and whats 3s??? :o. I'll prob get ***** by you guys but I got good quick cause Jo$h and Chuuk ***** me over and over again.

Edit:
Wow guys calm down. I'm not that mean. But if i don't make you quit melee after one night, then you might get good.
I up for it xD. Unless you overpower me so bad you get bored :/. To give you and idea of my skill I played Manny, I think you guys know him, a few times and we were almost equal.... with him winning 120 mathes over my 112.

Edit2: All right I hooked up with SDR. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys.

Edit3: I met a few of you guys, any more people out there?

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
Haha I already know that Iv'e seen some of their matches. I saw Luigi play just a few hours ago at a tourney. I'm getting better quick though. I play with quite a few smashers from UCR already if you want to join us.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Alan, my post wasn't a shot at you, just making it clear. I just remember something vaguely about Riverside and getting into UCR or something by spelling it :p

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
wasn't there some ICs dude yesterday

i thought he went to UCR, i didn't think he was talking about you fly. i actually totally forgot you go there.

but i could be wrong

icincelli

Smash Cadet
I'm going over more often for Luigi training.
The other IC guy hes talking about is josh. He goes to RCC, but yeah, you saw him at the tourny P
Some other IC guy
So it was Josh. xD

what people are talking about me....thats crazy....yeah im down to play with anyone who wants to....ive played luigi before....yeah he *****
i did ok sometimes though. ie didnt get 4 or 3 stocked all the time.
ive gotten better so hit me up(anyone)

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
what people are talking about me....thats crazy....yeah im down to play with anyone who wants to....ive played luigi before....yeah he *****
i did ok sometimes though. ie didnt get 4 or 3 stocked all the time.
ive gotten better so hit me up(anyone)
I want to play you again O_O . Where are you man xD. You need to give me tips and help with my training.

Top Bottom