• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

Demised

Smash Ace
Alright, i'll do 1$ MM's or just friendly to any so-cal players. "any". As long as i have the moneys i'll keep MM'ing. =). All I ask is for Signed Dolla dolla bills yall !

Aesis, $1? Never got to play you and the only shiek i play is Omar. ^_^

btw, YAHHHZ Az is comin. I miss you Cali players =p. Cali to gooooooooooooooood. Alex better show. Happy Thanks giving everybody

Demised

Smash Ace
oh, and Aesis. If there is room in the car, i'll bring a tv. But i dont know the Room situation in Omars friends car. I'll keep you posted. (i dont even own a GC, or i'd bring it. sorry)

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
3years - $1 mm, falcon vs. samus?

neighborhoodp - yea um...i'll play you with my falco vs. sheik? $1

lucky - fox ditto :D $1 3/5 though, your waaay better then me :(

detorted - $1 sheik vs. peach?

araknophobik- $1 ummm i dont know who you play with?

i play with various characters :p

anyone ellseeee

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
aesissss.. XD
the head count for san diego attending at the moment:

Boss
Edrees
Aznlep
Saint Patrick
Bone
Rickety
Dayu
Sa3Tony
Jon619
Kyle

the other half of the bunch I cant get a hold of yet but, we could have some more going from the looks of it. im trying to get a tv/cube count for you also. its just hard to get a hold of some of them ;_; k. thx. <33

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
aesissss.. XD
the head count for san diego attending is at the moment:

Boss
Edrees
Aznlep
Saint Patrick
Bone
Rickety
Dayu
Sa3Tony
Jon619
Kyle

the other half of the bunch I cant get a hold of yet but, we could have some more going from the looks of it. im trying to get a tv/cube count for you also. its just hard to get a hold of some of them ;_; k. thx. <33
awesome SAn Diego

Vincent Vega

Smash Journeyman
o_0 I must've missed what happened there, is awesome san diego offensive..? Man.. I'm so envious of that smash community. I'd be happy with like 3 local competitive smashers... =/

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm going to be bummed out if I miss this :(

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
o_0 I must've missed what happened there, is awesome san diego offensive..? Man.. I'm so envious of that smash community. I'd be happy with like 3 local competitive smashers... =/
awww. :)
well, the reason why i said that was because its not the first time i've heard people say, "Sad Diego" emphasis on how he capitalized s, a and d. LOL. i guess im reading too far into things today. silly silly me. :3

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
aesissss.. XD
the head count for san diego attending at the moment:

Boss
Edrees
Aznlep
Saint Patrick
Bone
Rickety
Dayu
Sa3Tony
Jon619
Kyle

ask st patrick if he's down to team with me, if not i'll look for other partners =)

Aesis

Smash Ace
Alright, i'll do 1$ MM's or just friendly to any so-cal players. "any". As long as i have the moneys i'll keep MM'ing. =). All I ask is for Signed Dolla dolla bills yall !

Aesis, $1? Never got to play you and the only shiek i play is Omar. ^_^

btw, YAHHHZ Az is comin. I miss you Cali players =p. Cali to gooooooooooooooood. Alex better show. Happy Thanks giving everybody
Sure! Omar is better than me tho :) looking FORWARD to it :)

Top Bottom