• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
The playstation 3D displays will be on sale for $99 at best buy...
-24" LED screen
-2 HDMI and 1 component HD inputs deliver HD media from your PS3 system, cable TV box, and PC
-Full HD 1080p resolution (1920 x 1080)
-240 Hz refresh rate for ultra-smooth play

Edit:

Gamestop.com seems to be broken. Their black friday "B2G1" is already active for PUR members and it is actually working as a B1G1 .... O.o

They fixed it

pesticide

Smash Lord
Hmmm pretty much any afternoon (including today) + Tuesday and Thursday mornings.

I've got a job working online fron home now so I can pick my own hours (aka work late at night) which is awesome. So my schedule is pretty flexible

:phone:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Are you guys practicing the night before the tournament or anything?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'm still in bed.

But. Either my place. 9453 Emily loop. Building 19 room 108

Or my boy Kyles. At The Edge, where my tourneys at. Just call me when you're ready.

FLORIDA I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

I have a friend (DOOM!) that's going to Orlando for vacation from December 17th to January 2nd. He's pretty good (arguably #1 in Puerto Rico) and wants to know if there's any events/smashfests/etc near the area so he can play you guys. I'll be awaiting a response. Thanks in advance!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Oh, doom. The best creative snake I've seen from his combo videos.

Here's the upcoming tournaments based on his date:

Old Saint Nick's December Tournament on December 12th, 2012

And then that's it. That's all there is based on his month, but there's also the salty spitoon in Georgia.

Also, copypasta.
Free to smash tomorrow after class til' 9pm.

Because 9pm is where I'll be attending the red carpet premiere of Spike's Video Game Awards.

Top Bottom