• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

pesticide

Smash Lord
so I'm thinking of starting friday night mini tournaments at the sshq(our home) so we can all train for apex coming up. I'm sure you guys dont want to do bad at apex so I recommend that you keep this in mind and try to make it out to everyone of these if I do host it. Ill be doing melee and brawl singled. 3$ entry for both. and 3$ door fee. rules are going to be decided later if this does end up happening. only reason why I say 3$ door fee because electricity isn't free. we can stream matches and have some friendlys. This may be invitation only due to how big the house is. This is a good chance to develope our skill as a cfl community. so let me know here if your interested.

:phone:
Sounds great

(is interested)

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
so I'm thinking of starting friday night mini tournaments at the sshq(our home) so we can all train for apex coming up. I'm sure you guys dont want to do bad at apex so I recommend that you keep this in mind and try to make it out to everyone of these if I do host it. Ill be doing melee and brawl singled. 3$ entry for both. and 3$ door fee. rules are going to be decided later if this does end up happening. only reason why I say 3$ door fee because electricity isn't free. we can stream matches and have some friendlys. This may be invitation only due to how big the house is. This is a good chance to develope our skill as a cfl community. so let me know here if your interested.

I'll add this to my August budget.

and I'll go this Friday and...the Friday before the South Flo tourney.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Hey yall thiz iz JaZz :) itz my first time here just signed in today. Still hve no clue how thiz site workz so I'm lost az hell on were to go to find all of yall

What caught my attention is what your profile says that you live in Kissimmee.
what part of Kissimmee are you from, Jazz?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'ma have to miss out on Hbox's.

Mom Johns :(

But smashed together is gonna be sick

not to mention i got a girl or two that want me to hit or them up when i'm down there
Which means.. I'ma beat that ***.
Legit.

//JaZz\\

Smash Journeyman
I'ma have to miss out on Hbox's.

Mom Johns :(

But smashed together is gonna be sick

not to mention i got a girl or two that want me to hit or them up when i'm down there
Which means.. I'ma beat that ***.
Legit.
Damn that suckz about missing out thiz coming weekend. about tha girl or two tho, that could be ur real tourny instead. just dont let em 2stock u mink lol :cool:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink

Exdeath

Smash Master
Hey yall thiz iz JaZz :) itz my first time here just signed in today. Still hve no clue how thiz site workz so I'm lost az hell on were to go to find all of yall

Welcome. :)

After next week to mid-August I would be able to go if you guys have the room.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration

Melee, too? Nice! I'm interested. :bee:

Exdeath

Smash Master
exdeath money match at yol4? your mk? :D

YOL4 is probably the last Saturday that I'm working and they don't have my replacement yet.

Next time that we're at the same tournament, I'll happily donate money from my Free Knight though haha.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
also let me get a show of who can make it this friday if I decide to throw a mini tournament? this one is brawl. tell me now here so I can pm you a inv later
ill try to make bracket thursday night and it will be swiss so everyone will get to play a lot and get that practice in

Top Bottom