• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Toneh

Smash Lord
Oh Jeff i got the joystick parts coming in. I'm gonna pick between Bison, chun, Guile, Balrog, or Rufus. Gotta check em all.

Or should I main Makoto?

:troll:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Oh Jeff i got the joystick parts coming in. I'm gonna pick between Bison, chun, Guile, Balrog, or Rufus. Gotta check em all.

Or should I main Makoto?

:troll:
makoto may be last on the list but ppl have definatly won tourneys with her. dont go for the top tier just because there top. play some1 that fits your style o game play the only top tier that fits my gameplay in that game is ryu and balrog because ive been playing them since sf2. But i dont main them because dudley and cody fits my style better then those 2 in this specific game.
Tell him D-tor, that any charater can win in SSF4 just gotta be smart

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
makoto may be last on the list but ppl have definatly won tourneys with her. dont go for the top tier just because there top. play some1 that fits your style o game play the only top tier that fits my gameplay in that game is ryu and balrog because ive been playing them since sf2. But i dont main them because dudley and cody fits my style better then those 2 in this specific game.
Tell him D-tor, that any charater can win in SSF4 just gotta be smart
Who's D-tor?

Anyway, since D-tor is not here to answer this, I'll do it.

Jeff is right. Pick your character based on how they fit your playstyle. However, don't expect to win much unless you are godlike with them. That's the honest truth. I play Cody and I'm good with him, but I'll lose to the higher tiers if either I don't play 100% perfectly or if they play good.

you better be B+ rank. and trust me the tier list on SSF4 is all correct. alot of players think that.
do you play XBL yet?
Ranks don't matter. I beat plenty of 10000 BP players. The rankings is just something for players to stroke their e-peens.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
dice should come join the vantastic voyage in exchange for kuro just saying...

Razek

Smash Apprentice
I will forever be in top 5 snake status cuz i am so ****....even though they think MVD might be better than me lol because of some recent stuff...lol

hrnut on razek's account

Exdeath

Smash Master
I will forever be in top 5 snake status cuz i am so ****....even though they think MVD might be better than me lol because of some recent stuff...lol

hrnut on razek's account
Stop sand bagging and prove it.

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
forget you guys!

Tom, i kinda have a crew out here and know who to play so we can get some good practice in ;)
Oh sweet! I look forward to it. Although I haven't played this game in forever, nor have I entered a tourney in a while.

In other words.... I suck at this game now.

We can do teams again, which btw how did you and kyle do? Do you still play with him often?

On a side note, IRL.

I think Allyce and I planned on moving out there in March. Shes waiting to get her W2 to do some tax junk, after that it should be a green light. While I'm out there, I'll have to pick up some side work, till I can settle down at a company.

Allyce is being a girl right now too, so things are a bit rocky. But for now thats our game plan within the next couple months.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
i'm down but i will **** you and talk trash as i do so i can train you mentally lol

and then i might kill you lol

2-DJeff

Smash Master
i'm down but i will **** you and talk trash as i do so i can train you mentally lol

and then i might kill you lol
o no bring on the trash talk lol ask any1 i always trash talk when its akwardly boring when playing lol. im never serious though. But dont take your *** whooping personaly ;) lol

Two-Ell

Smash Master
My apologies if you saw my post in the top 5 thread and were offended HRNut. I suggested his name over yours just for that reason you gave lol. If you can bring back the **** with snake and produce more recent results I'd have no problem agreeing with you being better.

go to CEO this summer D:, I wanna see everyone there

:rosalina:

Razek

Smash Apprentice
My apologies if you saw my post in the top 5 thread and were offended HRNut. I suggested his name over yours just for that reason you gave lol. If you can bring back the **** with snake and produce more recent results I'd have no problem agreeing with you being better.

go to CEO this summer D:, I wanna see everyone there

:rosalina:
dude its cool i just have to step it up and actually care like i once did...its understandable that people would think that lol i will bring the fire @ ceo trust me

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Initiate troll status mike :laugh:

Don't worry Nick. Well get back to our rightful places in ranking. Starting with me and you splitting 1st and 2nd this weekend

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Generally better at adapting = HRNut
More effective (in tournies) = Gallax

IMO.
and gallax is getting better at adapting

anyways i wanna play 2day cfl.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Generally better at adapting = HRNut
More effective (in tournies) = Gallax

IMO.
and gallax is getting better at adapting

anyways i wanna play 2day cfl.
You live in peg landing right? ii could come over and play til whenever, My girlfriend lives in building 20 so she'd never have an issue with me walking over and crashing.

_Dice

Smash Ace
I'd love to play today if someone would tell me Where i'd do my best to get a ride.

Top Bottom