• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCB smash ???

shehehe11

Smash Apprentice
I just started school at UC-Berkeley, and I haven't found any ppl to smash with in my spare time. Are there any smashers around that also go to UCB? I have a gamecube+game+memory card, but no TV. I'd be willing to walk to you, as long as its reasonably close to the campus.

This is for melee btw

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Vance

I just started school at UC-Berkeley, and I haven't found any ppl to smash with in my spare time. Are there any smashers around that also go to UCB? I have a gamecube+game+memory card, but no TV. I'd be willing to walk to you, as long as its reasonably close to the campus.

This is for melee btw
Vance plays. Also ask ZF. :)

Pamcakes

Smash Rookie
Hey, I happen to go to UCB, and I'm a bit new to smash (a few of my good friends have been playing for a while and they recently got me into it) but if you're willing to play with a total noob, perhaps help me get better, or just use me as a punching bag/combo practice, holler atcho girl. I live in the dorms so I'm pretty close to campus. I have a copy of smash and a TV we could play on so yeah :3 Let me know if you're interested.

*cough*gobears*cough*

Miharu

Smash Hero
i'll let my friend know

both him and zeldafreak live really close to unit2 off dwight/benvenue

lmk

DarrellD

Smash Ace
Norcal's future smash depends on how good pamcakes, metalreflectslime, and naota21t get

Pamcakes

Smash Rookie
Wew! Well I'm willing to play with any of those forementioned people, though I'm not really sure how to get in touch with them xD But if anyone wants to get together e-mail me at strawberrypamcakes@hotmail.com or send me a message on aim: aihartyou (yeah it's pretty gay, but i made it when i was 13 so yeah >_>),.

Cheers :D

shehehe11

Smash Apprentice
i'll let my friend know

both him and zeldafreak live really close to unit2 off dwight/benvenue

lmk
I would be so grateful if I could get in contact with the other UCB smashers. I've only played a couple random ppl who don't go to UCB.

@ Pamcakes - I'd be down to go play you when I'm free. That would be probably be Friday. I live in Foothill btw

blahblahblah122

Smash Rookie
That's meee. Not really, but I am very interested in playing smash with people around campus. I haven't played since I've gotten to UC berkeley because I don't have the equipment, so if anyone wants to playy, I'm all ears. I live in Unit 1 btw.

Archer

Smash Rookie
I play melee, I don't have a set up though. Only got my controller. I will also be busy this week with my 7b midterm though. lets get in touch sometime though.

Sasha

Smash Journeyman
Oh hey look I name-searched.

I really wanna play more Melee. I only really play with people who are a whole lot worse than I am, but I've got a solid Samus, Ganondorf, Sheik, Marth.

Would anyone be down to play this Thursday?

Radical Dreamer

Smash Ace
Most of UCB melee graduated and moved elsewhere. Eclipsing Binary, Zelda Freak, Radical Reactor and the twins still go there/live in the area and they all ****.

shehehe11

Smash Apprentice
Oh hey look I name-searched.

I really wanna play more Melee. I only really play with people who are a whole lot worse than I am, but I've got a solid Samus, Ganondorf, Sheik, Marth.

Would anyone be down to play this Thursday?
Yo I'd be hella down to smash. I only got a controller tho

headbandjigg

Smash Rookie
I'm also at UCB (unit 2) without any set up/controller though =(. kdawwgghh004 on aim or message me here

Top Bottom