• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UC Merced Melee 04-21-12 Final Tournament

Miztik

Smash Master
im goog any day besides tuesday i have class on thursday morning but i dont have health next week!

****!!!!

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah idk if I'll be able to make the smashfest after all, I've got a lot to do tomorrow (some of which is work related and I can't really get out of that)

Oh, and I'll probably be unconscious on an operating table during the 12/14 smashfest so I definitely won't be able to make that one.

'Man, that gkinfinity kid johns all day doesn't he?' Sorry though modesto you'll have to find alternate transportation to this one.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Yeah idk if I'll be able to make the smashfest after all, I've got a lot to do tomorrow (some of which is work related and I can't really get out of that)

Oh, and I'll probably be unconscious on an operating table during the 12/14 smashfest so I definitely won't be able to make that one.

'Man, that gkinfinity kid johns all day doesn't he?' Sorry though modesto you'll have to find alternate transportation to this one.
that might be my cue

time to deploy the smash minivan (assuming i can go)

Miztik

Smash Master
yo ***** pick me up

and i doubt there is something on the 14th could be a mistype seeing how tomorrow is the 4th

gunboundmaztah

Smash Cadet
surprising how the bizz missed that. smashfest TODAY, 12/4

edit: theres nothing happening on the 14th. the students here have to take finals that week.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
unfortunate, but there's always time over winter break!

i'm coming back next thursday! get at me!

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Uh, idk. I'll talk to people and see what's up. I could definitely drive although I think I'mma need some gas money

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Well my cars gas mileage really sucks so honestly it'd probably cost about $20 round trip from Ripon (where I live) to Merced and back. If you guys are ever willing to pay for our gas money we'd gladly come down anytime XD

Lol, but we will make a trip down there one of these days. All you Merced smashers seem pretty cool

Top Bottom