• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uair OOS

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Interesting... utilt to punish. It depends on the lag of the attack your trying to punish... maybe... and then the situation... because with high damage opponents, you're better off punishing with an uptilt to a spring jump to a deadly aerial (uair or bair).

And your second query provides a very interesting potential combo... whoever said curiousity killed the cat never played with Sonic and realized that his metagame needed help ASAP.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Yeah, I play with tap jump on and I u-tilt OOS (or rather, out of ASC) pretty often.

Just uh... tilt... the control stick. Having it tilted as you land might help.

FrostByte

Smash Lord
It's probably one of his best options since all of his other aerials don't hit so close to the ground. It has a fairly wide hitbox and is faster than just letting your shield down. Too bad it won't work on smaller characters unless really up close and timed perfectly.

Lol @ above posts.

Tenki

Smash Hero
U-air out of shield, and U-tilt out of ASC. Which happens to be teh same thing as OOS.

lol

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
U-air out of shield, and U-tilt out of ASC. Which happens to be teh same thing as OOS.

lol
It's the same thing....but I can't do it for some reason. I can obviously do it if I sit there in my shield long enough....but I'm talking about seamlessly going from ASC to up-tilt around the same speed as u can ASC to Up smash. if anyone can do that....please let me know.

my bad, I mislead you into believing I had a question as to whether the move was possible, when I really mean to ask can you do it fast enough for it to be a viable kill move setup.

Aran

Smash Apprentice
ugh, i keep seeing ASC but i have no idea what it is.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
well we have a special name for it because on paper its not special, but you have to wear a helmet when you experiment with it in-game cause the options and possibilities will blow yo mind

Top Bottom