• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tyler, TX - POWER RANKINGS UPDATE!!! #disney #minifoxislegendary

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Yeah Andrew does, it'd be easier to meet there anyway he's kinda half way between Tyler and Lindale. I'll text him tomorrow/later today and see when would be a good time for him ya?

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Hmm... Idk. Me and laber are still in highschool, so we'd need to talk to our mom about it. I'm guessing some Saturday that he doesn't have work or something.

:phone:

Labernash

Smash Lord
That was a little convoluted to understand. If you're feet are off of the ground you will air release unless they pummel you. You're feet will be off the ground against falcon since he's taller. iirc the person grabbing you can force an air break by pressing jump before you release. I'm not going to be dumb like him and keep pummeling either though.
Yoshi puts you inside his mouth. Feet are SUPER off the ground. If I can mash out early without pressing a jump button, it's a ground break regardless. If I take too long (10 frames, 6th of a second,) it's an air release. Yoshi has a GR infinite on Wario, only way to stop it is if I ground break. Which is easy under 30% but I gotta be like Reflex at high %'s. If that even makes sense, haha! I'm bad at wording sometimes.

But anyways, smashfest would be LEGIT!

Labernash

Smash Lord
Absoutley, kill options from GR are still a mass against Wario. Plus, I can't do it perfect everytime, haha!

Labernash

Smash Lord
Castle Tourney this Saturday, lololol.

She's goofy, but I have a few friends coming to it that I haven't played/hung out with in a while. Not to mention, DAT FREE PAYOUT DOH!

Psychoace

Smash Champion
we'll just have to do some under the table shenanigans then.

Okay...I'm looking at this **** online and ***** is talking about possible triple elimination....the ****?

Labernash

Smash Lord
LAWL!!!! I know!! We're going to bring a laptop with TiO. We're going to try and talk her into doing that. Last time, people in winners bracker were knocking people out of loser brackets. Theoretically, of course, because she just picked who had to fight who.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
After this tournament we were gonna talk to her about using UR, and TiO, and maybe multiple setups and BYOC.

But right now it's just, everything that could suck does.

Wireless GCC's and you can't use your own, and one set up on the projector.
And she banned MK. Like seriously, the scrubs of Tyler TX can use MK, I'll use puff to go easy on them cause she's my co-main.

Idk, let's just show up early and do friendlies and show her TiO and conversation about Dallas tournaments.
Maybe she may come to some wild conclusion that we may know what we're talking about.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Nah, she "doesn't like" certain stages. She won't put on big ones, but some weird small ones, like Iceberg, she puts on. No big ones, so people won't run away, so she also won't put on a timer because "This is a fighting game; you're supposed to get in there and fight!" But you know, I try and make my matches last 15 minutes, trolololol. Oh, and all stages that are legal are set to random, and that's how we decide.

Needless to say, we got work to do, Tyler.

Labernash

Smash Lord
I agree. Stage Striking would be handy.

Heck, let's ask if we can do a Gentlemans agreement thing for timers, MK, Stages, etc. Maybe she'll do that.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Attention game & wizard and labertrash.
The hour of pure entertainment is at hand, for no challenge comes close to the sport that is...

The Nigglypuff Challenge

Coming to a city near you.....

Psychoace

Smash Champion
I like getting third even though the guy I beat ended up in second lol.

lol shout outs:
nashy your wario is legit, to bad I didn't get to face you again in losers (because there wasn't a losers bracket).
Mr. game and watch sorry I had to give you the ****
spclk (speckles) (special k) keep playin dude you're asking the right questions
tawko not bad for only playing a few months dude
Rachel BEST PIT IN TEXAS

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Hyyyype!

Tawko would've beaten that Jessie kid if it weren't for the silly equalizers.

Shutouts

Tawko- you wreck hard
Psychoace- random matches with items on in tournament. Only for the manliest of men.
Labernash- you're gay
Rachel- PIIiit
Saix- get wrecked wofl
John- don't scare us anymore.
Young mexican boy- lol
Ms. Trish-

Labernash

Smash Lord
DAH EQUALIZERS!!!

Shout outs!

Psychoace - Awesome time meeting and playing you! I feel bad that we only got to play in this weird environment, let's get a good venue soon! VERY knowledgeable player, and the rust was coming off near the end there! Awesome Falcon!

Tawko - You da man, man. You made me so proud! :,)

Special K - My first apprentice, you did good. We need to play more!

Richard - WHY DA HECK DID YOU GET 4th?!?!? Dumb tourney.

Rachel - BEST PIT IN TEXAS!! You're good, but there was a lot of Pit specific things you didn't/couldn't do. Learn 'em, and you'll win.

Jesse - You only do good because your brother lets you win. Dumb.

Mrs. Trish - SHUT. UP.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Lololol, Razer Jr. was better than some of the guys who played last time.

And Richard was Rachel's boyfriend apperently. That really pale, tall guy. He would have been double elimenated.... But you get three trys.

Top Bottom