• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Two Character Specific Requests for ZSS

shanus

Smash Hero
Hitlag breaks both her stunner & downsmash currently so I'm proposing the following changes. I don't know the frame data for her and am calling on your expertise for this one:

On both the stunner and her downsmash, she actually loses frame advantage because the hitlag is so small right now. If she connects with these moves, she should have frame advantage. So what I would want to do is the following, after the shot comes out of the gun, set the following frames to transpire maybe 1.5x. On her downsmash, after she does the attack, remaining frames transpire about 2x as fast.

Since the downsmash is slow to come out I figure this change won't make it any more spammable, but up its utility more-so.

Thoughts?

kupo15

Smash Hero
If we can't exempt these moves from the code then this is fine with me. They shouldn't be made useless just because we wanted lower hitlag.
Yea I guess so. I find it hard that she loses frame adv with the dsmash seeing how it also has hitstun as well.

shanus

Smash Hero
I can't find where it was posted, I think it was by phootbag, but he posted her exact frame data showing frame disadvantage for her. Speed up animations a bit should be a nice solution to restore that very cool aspect of her game.

Top Bottom