• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twitter Usernames

CrimsonDivine

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure if this is the right section to be posting this is since I'm still fairly new to Smashboards but yesterday I created a new twitter account (@mariokartdaily) to keep people informed about mario kart and smash news. Hoping I could gain a few followers so just post your twitter name below and follow me!

@mariokartdaily

Element of Smash

Scrub Lord
Pretty much the only way you can contact through a social network, is Steam and YouTube. I don't like having a Facebook or a Twitter TBH.
Oh but it's so fun! And no one uses YT as a social network, get over yourself.

Also, side note, are you going to Sethlon and/or ARCs tournament on the 8th?

D

Deleted member

Oh but it's so fun! And no one uses YT as a social network, get over yourself.

Also, side note, are you going to Sethlon and/or ARCs tournament on the 8th?
What is this magical tournament you speak of?

Well, speaking about the eighth, I'm probably not gonna go to that one. It's probably too far away and I'm going to a tournament on Sunday instead.

Element of Smash

Scrub Lord
Yep. It's a twenty minute drive from Lewisville, or my address to be more precise.

I dunno about you, though.
Well, if it's towards Denton, I can see my family up there. And probably get some games in with Denti. If it's towards Dallas, then it's towards me.

All I want is the link to the tournament thread, yo. Or at least the name? I can figure out which one to go to. <3

mcpon

Smash Journeyman
Mine's @mcpon14

I added a bunch of you guys. Hope you didn't mind.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Uhhh not really besides more of the same. Bad choices, wrong times, clutch performances by some WC players. I predicted WC winning by 4 but I really thought we had a shot.

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Hey if anyone wants to follow me @Electric_Citrus that'd be super cool, I try to keep things funny/gaming related. Idk how well I succeed. It's a new account so there's not much on it, and it's separate from my older personal account.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
@littlemisslokii
i dont use twitter much
but when i do, i use it for art, league, hockey, or baseball.

SphericalCrusher

Hardcore Gamer
NNID
SphericalCrusher
3DS FC
1118-0223-8931
@th3crush3r I tweet mostly about video games in general and also about MMA around certain events like PPVs, etc. It's 99% video game related though with some anime thrown in.

Last edited:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
^ Lol as if everyone doesn't follow you already

Anyway: @TeranXVII not the most active on there but hopefully I can change that somehow.

Top Bottom