• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight of Smash 4 - Ottawa, Canada - Dec. 1, 2007

MagiMaster

Smash Apprentice
since your from gatineau, no

lol seriously what problem would it cause? unless you are the type to start riot. but since you'd watch smash I'd guess not.
Idk lol. I though that maybe it's gonna get crowded and since it was in a church I wasn't sure.

MagiMaster

Smash Apprentice
In fact, I live in Hull. But cities got fused and all. I can even "see" my house on the map without moving it. Anyway the reason I don't compete is more that I've never faced good players and I dont feel like paying money for that yet.

MagiMaster

Smash Apprentice
Someone's scured
Ya? got a problem with that? lol jk. Why fight a fight that I can't win? :)
I know a lot of tourney players just go there for fun, but I'm poor atm. I'm not working these days and I'm saving up for Wii + brawl. However, I'm available for friendlies :D

WarranThad

Smash Ace
thats bull****, not big enough timeframe to improve enough. playing casuals=much better for him then wasting 25.

Fogel

Smash Lord
The housing section has been updated! If you need housing and are not on the list then post ASAP! We need to know how you are getting here, and what nights you need housing for. There are not many spots left, so figure your **** out soon.

I will work on singles pools this weekend, expect them sometime Sunday.

Are non participant allowed to go there and just observe?
Yes, you are allowed. However, as people have already mentioned, you will not be able to get many matches in as most of the time the TVs will be in use for tourney matches. Also, please introduce yourself to people so that we don't all think you're some crazy person :)

i will register myself for single matches bracket tournament fight.

teams any one?
Yay Eric!

I'll team with you if Lano isn't coming to this.

MagiMaster

Smash Apprentice
If I go there I'll brg my Gc and perhaps 2 GC. But I don't know yet because I might get busy because it's the end of the semester. Also, I don't know if I can stay till 10pm

TestRider

Smash Ace
I'm not sure I'm allowed to talk for Chester the Molester, but we haven't got any housing yet from what I know and he seemed to want to spend the night in Ottawa (not sure though). We haven't got a lift yet so we might be taking the bus.

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
Talk to Chesterr personally i think he has some plans you might want to know about

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
hmmm should i bring you some bam juice...? I think it might be too dangerous your power level will increase way to much ><

WarranThad

Smash Ace
Im pretty sure jarc pkm thatguy and myself need housing, but im not 100% sure. Joel mentioned something about it. We're all coming in together so yeah.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
oh shiiiit. Camz are we all gonna be @ the same place? like along with Matt and shiz? omg lets have an all-night smash **** running. LOL did it a couple of weeks ago, funniest ****. Who's down?

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
Cameron, I'm gonna need housing if I make it to this. I still need to work out how I'm getting there, so I can't tell you when I'll be getting there just yet.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
oh yeah, i think it was obvious from the post but if we need housing we'd have pkm's car to get where we need to be.

i should talk to them.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Robert -> don't worry, housing is already figured out.

Bernard -> Is that 4 seperated money matches? If so hum, i'm down. I'll pick my chars when we'll play. I might do falco vs fox, marth vs falco, cf dittos and like, dk vs marth? I don't know yet, i'll see.

5$ each or you want to do it for less?

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Sure.

super mm list -

Runawayfire - Bo3 5$ DK vs puff
Kage - Bo7 20$ Ganon dittos
Kirbykaze - Sheik dittos bo3 5$, dk vs sheik bo3 5$
raynex - fox falco falcon marth, 4 mm, all 4 of them bo3 5$?
europhoria - puff vs marth bo3 5$, marth dittos bo5 5$, dk vs marth bo3 5$
Tyrantwolf - something, grow some balls! jk >_>
jarc - random vs random bo3 2$
<3brian - dk vs marth bo3 2$

Feel free to ask for more, I love drinks.

Damax

Smash Lord
Hey Damax, you're the only PR ranked player who is NOT attending this tournament. What gives?
I'm careless and moneyless haah. but if you wanan pay me everything that's good I'll come.

University + living alone with no work = no money.

there is so few bursarie avaible for philosophers too. I already feel hated at the university for being a philosopher. people underestimate em. guess I'm still a underdog but still on top haha cause underdog's on top.

so ya I'll have to talk business with my parents thus going to a tournament near finals is definitly NOT going to help me at all.

I got a lot of stuff to do. and many I havent done yet.

Also I'd rather keep my money so I could buy a cheap pass for the nearby mountain. I'd rather snowboard than play smash so its part of a choice. also a better looking one towards my parents.

I wish I was rich, but it isn't the case I fear. Thus you can all rot in hell *****es.

hate you all.

Top Bottom