• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight Change related with Kirby Zelda's Hat

suzuki brawl

Smash Journeyman
For those which don't know,Twilight change is a Zelda's special move ( probaly the down b),there are a lot of especulation about this move including the return of sheik,and since kirby showed his zelda's hat , i'm wondering why he is using the hat of the young zelda of ocarina of time,maybe it's something related with the twilight change or with sheik,what do you think?

Young ocarina zelda and kirby zelda hat: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=132851

DMAJohnson

Smash Journeyman
Because it's what he used in the last game, and it looks better than using her hair. :|

Ztarfish

Smash Journeyman
I don't think it has any significance other than a circlet is too similar to pits, Zelda hair on kirby would probably produce the apocalypse and there's really nothing else that's iconically Zelda.

suzuki brawl

Smash Journeyman
being stupid,A new generation game using things from n64,sakurai is not "stupid" like me,i'm sure that he want's he will choose a great hat for kirby without need to copy something from ocarina,it's for the wii not for the game cube

RyuDragonKing

Smash Journeyman
er... no. That was young Zelda's hat in Ocarina; What would that have to do with Shiek? We know Shiek is in- What exactly are you trying to say?

suzuki brawl

Smash Journeyman
Sheik is in??? Are crazy or something???what i'm trying to say is ,sakurai is using something from ocarina and sheik is from ocarina,so maybe she came back,what will be very strange ,since now anithing about zelda in smash is based on twilight princess

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
A couple of the people who translated the cards pulled out the word "seek" which is being claimed as the pronunciation of Sheik in Japan. In the end if this is true we'll find out within the next thirteen days.

And also note that the Sheikah are still around in TP; some people theorize that throughout all the Zelda games there has only been one Zelda; and in TP Zelda boasts the Sheikah insignia on her cloak.

All-in-all long hair on Kirby would drag on the ground behind him. He'd have a dirty-blond mullet.

Pokec

Smash Journeyman
I believe that Sheik could have been initaially considered for Tp, but was perhaps pulled out of the game for said reasons. I know i cant base it off something, but there are a lot of Sheikah symbols in the game, the most reverend being Zelda's cloak.

Hallowed Storm

Smash Journeyman
I think that you might be looking at that issue to close. I'd say the Zelda Kirby Hat is just there because it is a symbol of Kirby possessing Zelda's power.

I don't think Twilight Change has any relation to the hat, but I DO believe that Sheik is in the game now that the move has been translated.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Oh jeez. In my fair opinion, because I'm entitled to one, Sheik is back, and they used this hat for Kirby, because frankly, its easy to identify. What do you expect from Sakurai's team. Design a new look for Kirby, even though this one is established in Melee and iconic already.

Plus, nothing in the new Zelda design makes Kirby really identifiable, except Zelda's small crown. But we already have a crown. Peach Kirby has an easy to identify, typical-looking crown, and giving Kirby another crown to wear is too confusing. So I'm glad Sakurai didn't overthink it like you suzuki brawl, and he just inserted the hat we all know of from Melee into Brawl. He could use the time he would have spent on designing Kirby's "new" hat on other important things like the Wi-Fi capabilities and other characters/assists/items/stages/modes.

blerb

Smash Journeyman
Sheik is no longer confirmed, hope you know. someone here translated all the cards, and the down-b move was missing from Zelda's card. so stop tossing around "OMG SHEEK CONFIRMED :D"

LotusMyuushin

Smash Apprentice
Even if the card said ''down B: Sheik change'' it would still not be fully confirmed. Till it's in the game or on the dojo.

Illyasvel

Smash Apprentice
Sheik is no longer confirmed, hope you know. someone here translated all the cards, and the down-b move was missing from Zelda's card. so stop tossing around "OMG SHEEK CONFIRMED :D"

What he said

Top Bottom