• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TWEWY Mafia | scumbags victorious

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Cool strawman, bro.

Swiss, you had been one of our biggest FoSes, it's no wonder why joey didn't hammer.

I just feel like seeing your argument so I can tear it to pieces.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
no, I dont't.
Any scum would quickhammer then.

Look, swiss attacks me for "not voting in 761", yet I had stated several times that I wanted to see his case. THe fact that he continually brings this up does not add up.

What's more, in is 760 he just strawmanns me, nothing else.

I hope you'll make the right decision, joey

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
He won't cause he's scum, btw. Thanks for the bus, *******.

vote: Ryker

It's impossible to win when you join mid bus.
I know that this is extremely wifomy, but god damn I really want to lynch Afro for this... :/

Swiss

Smash Lord
Joey this is killing me.

I want to tell you to take your time and make sure you're happy with the lynch but goddamn....It's Afro.

Why would I (as scum) have been so mad about getting FBI'd? It would have been a free ****ing pass. Cello spent most of the game calling me indie because I literally cannot be scum. Wtf kind of ******** gambit would I have been pulling all game?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Swiss, you had outed the SK D3

Cello had started bugging you D1.

In D3's situation, it was the SK vs the world. I wouldn't count that twoards anything, as finding the SK there was both pro-town and pro-scum

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
If Nabe isn't scum then I don't get it...

Afro Horse is probably scum.

This is all I could pull from reading from when Ryker replaced in to his death.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Joey, i've asked you before, when does he directly imply he's talking to us?

Swiss, playing to a townie's wincon could possibly having them self be investigated, allowing the pool of SK to be emptied a bit.

Likewise, what you said plays against both a town and scum wincon. A null tell at most, yet you're treating it like the gospel.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I know these things about Ryker

He gets -REALLY- mad when playing a game with Cello (Who got him lynched)
He likes to lead the town (Which he couldn't do because he came into the game with Cello on him)
From what I can tell, he doesn't like to get lynched (Lol)

When all 3 turn on him? He's probably pretty dang mad. He doesn't even mention afro at all. BUT, you two said that you've been planning on voting him FOR A WHILE. What does this mean? He wasn't talking to anyone except the people voting him. Normally I would throw that aside like it's nothing, but when 5/8 of the players were voting him, and one of them that's still here says that they have been planning to vote him for a while, it really seems like you bussed him.

I'm gonna wait for your post though.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Every vote Swiss made in D1, and pre-vote posts when context is needed.

Unvote Vote Zim
SK vs FBI.

But obv SK has to shoot a mafiat as soon as possible too.

Vote No Lynch

This is deffo the best way to go about it.
Afro where are you? What do you think of Zim and Cello's case on him?

Cello is probably town. Zim town. Delv townienull. Afro's hidden behind numbers, DH when you post, post in red/blue like always. BSL suddenly has balls - BSL I said this about you once before, where was it and what alignment were you? You're that again. Shio you say you want scumhunting to happen yet offer no actual attempt to do so - why?

Unvote Vote Afro

I feel like I should be using more emoticons than usual in this game.
TOWNIES HAVE NO REASON TO CLAIM MAFIA.

Townies will not do so. Ever.
Unvote Vote Delv
Delv if a townie claims mafia, after we lynch SK they are DEAD. What's to stop EVERY townie claiming mafia, then using this as an excuse later? We're playing to win LONG RUN not just lynch the SK. Townies claiming mafia will give mafia the numbers they NEED to hide in late game.
Delv is mafia, what he wants isn't pro indie.

Zim's reaction screams mad townie. Delv's does not, it's like a recycled version.
X1 after Delv.
@Swiss: What do you think of lynching Delvro and letting Swiss/X1/Afro sort itself out in the Night?
Why would we lynch a mafia?
Wow I didn't vote? Well, if no one minds, I'll hammer him.
Go for it. Cello will love you.
Vote: Delvro
*Note: this wasn't a hammer.

its actually sho/delv/swiss.

Probably Swiss as SK
Would take the X1 lynch. Sho obv. Wanna see Nabe and Delv dead. Nabe over Delv. Delv isn't SK iirc?

Idk - skimmed too much and have extra stuff to do today.

Unvote Vote X1
Unvote

Cello you saying Delv is town because we already know he isn't indie and you think he can't be scum?

Yes to X-scum. But might as well hit the indie first. Then we only need two town reads that we all agree on, which we already have.

Problem, scum?
If Afro gets FBI'd I'm sound as a bound.

Unvote Vote X1

Investigate Afro.
Cello. Explain slowly carefully why we are not lynching who we think is indy first.

A mafia lynch (X1/Sho) is great. Maybe Delv. Whatever.

BUT after the SK is dead all town needs is two correct town reads . Qe are not lynching outside of the indy pool.

We're lynching Afro. Investigate myself or Cello.

Cello people are going to want to push against you, you have a rep as being good as indie, likemyself as scum. Everyone here knows you're not scum. If FBI clears you (or Afro is SK) then you are effectively modconfirmed town. This is good.

Think about it. Other than myself, yourself and Afro - who could actually be SK? Delv? Possible but unlikely. We 'know' X1 and Sho are scum.

Lynch Afro. Investigate myself or Cello (Cello is better) (if non-SK flip). If he flips SK we've pretty much won. Lynch X1, Sho, Delv and myself. Leaving Swords and yourself as confirmed town.

If non-sk flip and FBI doesn't claim - Cello is mod confirmed town. So we lynch anyone who could be SK - we can lynch Delv and investigate myself. In the impossible situation SK is still not known we can sort something out. Then lynch the scum.

Cello, if you cannot provide a reason to go against this plan we're doing it. Sure lynching X-scum today is good, but SK is better. We AREgetting rid of the SK.

You down with this plan? It confirms you as town (or SK). So you should be.

Unvote vote Afro
******** way to play it. Utterly ********.

Vote Afro

Preferably lynch him before me, but whatever.

Goddamn. All you've done is kill both of us. Great play man.
Note: it is all well and good to say that he dogged Sho all of Day 1. In reality, these statements are not substantiated. Swiss never voted for Cello, you, or Sho. Cello wasn't mafia, disregard, and you know you're not mafia, disregard.

So it can be said that Swiss didn't vote for Sho. What Swiss did do is say that Sho was mafia with people, i.e. X1/Sho, then voted for the one who wasn't Sho.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Yet you fail to consider that I went with my scum reads. Why would I vote Cello? Why would I vote Sho who I believed to be MAFIA (rightly) on D1 when we were aiming for the SK.

You try to say it was scummy to not vote for scum, but in this game we wanted to lynch the SK first. You also do not consider that I had to vote for a lynch, and so vote in unison with other people, not just 'who I wanted dead'.

Is this Saruman? Is this all you can muster?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
But your vote for X1 in what you say was an X1/Sho mafia team shows that you did want to lynch mafia in D1. And you didn't vote in "unison with other people" when it was Sho on the line.

I can go back into the ISO and document Swiss' stances as well, if you care, Joey.

Top Bottom