• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tutoring Program - Mk II. Round 2 Pairings Up

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
If you have a problem covering up fighting weaknesses I can't help you there. :p
Ehhhhh alright w/e then I guess I'll take you... again...

Btw no, I have no problems covering up Fighting weaknesses. Just screw **** like Blaziken over with Shandera or resist anything anything with Payback with some **** like Zuruzukin or something :/

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I was so caught up in the RS talk that I forgot about the point of this thread...

Looks like Circa's teaching me DW/Wifi Ubers? Sounds good to me.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I asked for Fuel lol

It was because moose was my only other option and he's bluntly an ******* to me in his post so no way am I teaching that ****

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Mostly why I'm asking for tutoring is to be brought up to speed on what the standards are. And how to teambuild. I know how to play well enough already, but I need to learn how to actually build/use a standard team, and work from there.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
I want to be tutored because Im stuck. Im stuck at roughly 1100 on the leaderboards and I keep getting ran over by things like Mamoswine. But I change to counter those pokemon like mamoswine and progress to get ***** via other things.

Hyper offense to hit 1300? I think so. Too bad I suck poo at Hyper Offense. But if Hyper Offense isn't the answer then I hope Mcgriddles over here can help me.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Mostly why I'm asking for tutoring is to be brought up to speed on what the standards are. And how to teambuild. I know how to play well enough already, but I need to learn how to actually build/use a standard team, and work from there.
Teambuilding is by far what I'm best it so we should be a good match ^^

And sup moose, I got youuuu

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Coolio. Im actually not half bad at predicting.

The biggest problem I have at predicting is to determine whether the opponent is smart enough to predict or not lol. So i end up overpredicting while my opponent randomly decides to do something that makes no sense at all.

Then they do absolutely ******** things like keeping certain pokemon against their counters...

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
IF this keeps active

Smashboards Username: Kola
Pokemon Online Username(s): Kokoro
AIM Username: Vigilantekola
Tiers you want to learn: DW/5th Gen Wi-Fi (I had a pretty good concept of 4th Gen before I stopped playing, but now I'm lost haha)
Time Zone: Central

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
We're all just on our sessions with our tutees.

At least I am, haha. I'd like to hope the others are as well. We will notify in-thread when the tutoring session is about to end.

Riddle

Smash Lord
IF this keeps active

Tiers you want to learn: DW/5th Gen Wi-Fi (I had a pretty good concept of 4th Gen before I stopped playing, but now I'm lost haha)
assigned to Wrath'

Wrath`

Smash Master
IF this keeps active

I can defiantly get you un-lost for this gen.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Well I messaged Circa and I never heard back so IDK what's up.
I died. That's what happened.

I actually just have a bad habit of dropping off the face of the earth from time to time. So sorry about that. Depending on how busy my weekend is we can start the tutoring on Monday. I haven't played Ubers in months, so I'll need to scrape the rust off before I even attempt to tutor you.

Circa will be prodded reminded again. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Tery lies! I was never reminded. And I knew this was going on, I've just been extremely lazy. But I took a Hyper Potion yesterday so hopefully I'll be good enough to go for a few weeks before I inevitably crash again.

Habits die hard, I guess.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
mint berry works better for your problem mang

also riddle i was originally going to hit you up this weekend

but instead i'm going to wintergamefest. . .so monday?

Charz

Smash Cadet
Smashboards Username: Charz
Pokemon Online Username(s): Dangit
AIM Username: Chez0811
Tiers you want to learn: 5th gen Ubers
Time Zone: GMT +1

i have tried to play ubers but i seem to be getting nowhere =(, so yeah.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
All right, times seem pretty good for myself too, except for the Tuesday. xD Pretty much will miss that one every week.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Somebody teach Riddle how to battle. I better see your name in the next round Riddle.

And how many rounds can i consecutively be in?

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Well poo.

Riddle's a beast and all. But there are gaps that he hasn't been able to help me with(although he's helped me alot) and I'd really like them to get patched up.

Meh. I doubt anyone else would take me lol.

I will just throw myself in when there seems to be little to no one asking for a tutee how about that? Or would you rather me PM you or someone else to ask if I can throw myself in if you see it necessary?

And I'd like to publicly thank Riddle for his help. He's been really awesome.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Previous tutees will still be required to repost their application, but only if the spots have not already been filled. Once we know there are still open slots can previous tutees sign up again.

I think.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
I think it'd be a good idea to edit the Title of the thread to announce when previous tutees can apply again.

But thats just me. And im crazy. So there.

Top Bottom