• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Turn around grab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yamas11

Smash Cadet
I was messing around with Sonic when I noticed something with his grabbing. If you're dashing, then you turn the other direction and press the grab button at the same time, Sonic will do a standing grab in that direction. Not sure if this is useful, but it's cool looking, and sometimes he slides a bit while doing this standing grab.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
It's called reverse grabbing. Every character can do this. Thanks though.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Actually it's called pivot grabbing and it was mentioned right on the Dojo site. Your right every character can do this. I expect this thread to be hijacked before tonight. lol

:009:
Reverse/Pivot, it's basically the same thing. Is it really on the Dojo site? Didn't see it I guess.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
wow...
Im not even going to bother with tearing this crap apart...

"Paging Dr. MemphisChains to garbage thread, Paging Dr. MemphisChains to pointless thread"

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
this has been known, even before the game was released.

there is even several video's on youtube about it. nothing you find will be new, or useful. give up and stop playing this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom