• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tug of War Premium and Mods vs Pranked and Normal users

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Oh lord it's this again.

Hey A10 what's up.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Nothing much. I haven't seen you in a while. How's it going? :)
Pretty aight. Mostly been hanging out in the Premium Room and popping out once in a while to chill with peeps.

Still wish I could do a better job of keeping PGD4 alive.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Eh, there's not much you could do about that. It's always quiet at the Pika boards. :ohwell:
Still feel guilty about it. Partly because I advocated it and feel like I'm not living up to my responsibility, partly because I've seen the initiative you and @Soul. are taking on the boards and feel the urge to assist, but being a pretty bad pika player myself I can't think of a way to do so. It weighs on me, I won't lie.

Also, as we're on the subject, for the record, I'm incredibly, incredibly proud of y'all. Keep kicking ass.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Still feel guilty about it. Partly because I advocated it and feel like I'm not living up to my responsibility, partly because I've seen the initiative you and @Soul. are taking on the boards and feel the urge to assist, but being a pretty bad pika player myself can't think of a way to do so. It weighs on me, I won't lie.
I'm gonna say this again because I really believe this: There's no reason you should feel guilty. You helped us a lot by making that thread--that's more than enough, really, and that's also more than what most people there ever did. And regardless of how you feel about your Pika skill, your input/opinions/questions would still be valuable regardless, so you're always welcome there. :)

Also, as we're on the subject, for the record, I'm incredibly, incredibly proud of y'all. Keep kicking ***.
Thanks, man. This means a lot coming from you. :)

Top Bottom