• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tug of War Premium and Mods vs Pranked and Normal users

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Alright, that's good to hear. :)

I wasn't angry or anything, lol. It was more of a surprised reaction because I thought you were angry and I have the same opinion as what you said above. So yeah.
Can you do me a favor? The next time you have a beef with me, can you message me about it? I feel like we have a scene here.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Can you do me a favor? The next time you have a beef with me, can you message me about it? I feel like we have a scene here.
Why didn't you just PM me this message instead of posting it here and continuing this "scene" then? :p
But if you feel that way about it, sure, I guess.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Why didn't you just PM me this message instead of posting it here and continuing this "scene" then? :p
But if you feel that way about it, sure, I guess.
Tbh, it didn't occur to me until now. I should've done that on the first reply. And probably this one too.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I don't think so. There are much fewer pranked users than Premmies. Premmies and Pranked vs Normal and Ranked/Mods would probably be the most roughly equivalent, but eh, I'd rather not separate from the newfound brotherhood, to be honest.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Actually, count only the ones who actually participates...

It should be more or less this;

Pranked: 5
Regular: 3
Premiums: 2, sometimes 3

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Actually, count only the ones who actually participates...

It should be more or less this;

Pranked: 5
Regular: 3
Premiums: 2, sometimes 3
Wait, other pranked users participate? Wasn't it just Ken and me?
Also, isn't the fact that we're not always going to be pranked something important to take into consideration? The number of pranked users will always be changing.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Wait, other pranked users participate? Wasn't it just Ken and me?
Also, isn't the fact that we're not always going to be pranked something important to take into consideration? The number of pranked users will always be changing.
Really?

Huh, I thought you were more than that.

But still, we Premmies are always outnumbered here, so you guys are already destined to win.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Really?

Huh, I thought you were more than that.

But still, we Premmies are always outnumbered here, so you guys are already destined to win.

There are more pranked users, but like other Premmies, they don't play. Actually, of all the recent players in the last game, there are 6 Premmies, 2 Pranked, and 3 normal users. The problem is that most of those premmies play at different times and are uncoordinated. I would say that Pranked, Premmies, and Mods vs Normal users would be more fair, but the fact that Premmies can prank normal users and make them join their side is a problem.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Yeah, there was Jiggs, Symphonia, Sunset Shimmer, Equestrian Flyer, Krystal, and you. The problem is that Jiggs and Cliff come randomly, Symphonia comes at night (my time), Sunset Shimmer is on mobile and doesn't post much here, and that usually just leaves you and Krystal.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeah, there was Jiggs, Symphonia, Sunset Shimmer, Equestrian Flyer, Krystal, and you. The problem is that Jiggs and Cliff come randomly, Symphonia comes at night (my time), Sunset Shimmer is on mobile and doesn't post much here, and that usually just leaves you and Krystal.
And even then, Krystal showed up near the end.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I'm not sure what we're doing now. We need something to spice things up so that it's more interesting. But we haven't decided on what that is.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
I'm-a wait, then.

Just as long as it doesn't result in a 3 v 1.

Top Bottom