• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tug of War Premium and Mods vs Pranked and Normal users

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Seeing as how many Premium and Pranked members there currently are I thought I'd created a game where they went head to head.
Rules: Premium users and Mods count upwards while Pranked and normal users count downwards
wait until 2 posts before posting * even If they are counting in the same direction*

the count will begin at 200 (not counting this post). If the count gets to 400 (premium and Mod victory) or 0 (Pranked and normal victory) the count will reset to 200

If the amount needed to win needs to be increased it will..

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
What the up and down game? Not entirely lol there was one here before but the rules needed more work and the one there was a lot better. I just used some of the rules from there and came up with some new rules.. :p does Squidboards have Pranked users? :p I haven't visited Squidboards in a while though..

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar

Robert DOWNEY Jr. (I had to think of a response and this is all I could think of... lol)

Top Bottom