• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

StretchNutz

Smash Journeyman
elvis: best flaunt your total inability to read/comprehend english somewhere other than the boards. you can't call me a "nazi."
And spreading hate? are you a ****tard? do you watch MSNBC?
I bid thee good day.

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
I'm not up at 3AM :p That is Tucson time, i'm on Switzerland time :p 8 hours difference heh. Also, you have to play me in a 1$ money match Okami!! or if you don't really want to do a MM we can just do a set for fun too :p

StretchNutz

Smash Journeyman
yes. But he should make a new account. Cause "FooL" is adapted from "Ja Rule the Science Fool" which was the name I used when I played Left4Dead on his Steam account.

TheFooL

Smash Cadet
ehh, TheFooL is simple. Crotchblaster has way too many syllables.

I'd only change my name if TheJew works out.

StretchNutz

Smash Journeyman
3 syllables is mad cumbersome. "Rubyiris" takes it to the extreme by being 4 syllables and quite gay.

and you are about as jewish as a **** ***** ****ing **** so I think TheJew is quite appropriate.

Top Bottom