• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
Double post awesomeness.

Does anyone coming to the weeklies have objections with round robins deciding the power ranking system?

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
nah but keep me off the list, cuz seeing as I'm the guy to beat, there is no need for me to be on the rankings

that and my attendance is questionable at best

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Hey guys, I downloaded Power Director 8, so I'm able to record commentary and video with the same program (Props to Okami and Stab for suggesting it).

For the RR, can someone bring a USB mic? Chris, if you see this, I need my RB mic back lol.

kid tipper

Smash Cadet
lane do you drive?

they happen at cooper/jade/xanders house.

I usually show up from like 7-9 and i'd say most people are there usually from 9-12 ish, but sometimes later or earlier.

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
The address is 4547 N. Old Romero Tucson AZ 85705

If you need direction call or text ty or myself

Cooper- (520) 331-9362

Ninjade- (520) 904-8341

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
People taken off and reasons why:

Me(Request, and inactivity)
Rusty(inactivity)
Tommy(Request)
Chubbz(EXTREME inactivity)
Derp(Inactivity)

Added: Cooper,Tipper,Jade

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
Were gonna have some new people tonight. Who for lack of a better word, suck at the game, but they wanna check out how we roll

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
so far we have 2 1/2 setups and an unused tv, so 4 total if someone brings a cube/wii and a copy and we also need the rca cable for the half setup

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Results from Tucson RR 11-17-2010:

1: GamerGuitarist7
2: Silly Kyle
3: OkamiBW
4: Rubyiris
5: Piman
6: Jade
7: Tipper
8: Cooper
9: Jane
10: Dylan
11: Flick
12: Stretchnutz

Notes:

There was a tie between Piman and Jade. Piman was given 5th place since he had beaten Jade.
Tipper outplaced Cooper who beat him.

Okami got extremely lucky vs me. I'll beat him next time.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
actually motivation the opposite direction I dont know if Im going to weeklies anymore lol, its not entirely related to last night's smash experience though

had fun though, great to see everyone and glad sv came by

kid tipper

Smash Cadet
yea it was very hype. rob pulled it out in the end, they were really close games.

what wasn't hype at all that I wish more people had seen and I really wish had been recorded was rob vs kyle. The last game was peach vs sheik on dreamland and the spacing was just ****ing insane.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Sounds bad.
Well, we just came off a 3-minute game on my counterpick Yoshi's, so you know...logic would tell that to average out the time period, we would 'have' to play a longer game. The game was basically 7 minutes 15 seconds, when I lost in spirit, but Kyle clicked up instead of shield, so I was able to recover and grab the edge, while Kyle was still 80% higher than me. I landed a bair at 7:54 with myself at ~115% and Kyle at over 200%. Then we embraced.

No, but in all honesty, it was a **** set and the last match only felt like it was 5 minutes long to me. Win or lose, I would've been happy.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Well, we just came off a 3-minute game on my counterpick Yoshi's, so you know...logic would tell that to average out the time period, we would 'have' to play a longer game. The game was basically 7 minutes 15 seconds, when I lost in spirit, but Kyle clicked up instead of shield, so I was able to recover and grab the edge, while Kyle was still 80% higher than me. I landed a bair at 7:54 with myself at ~115% and Kyle at over 200%. Then we embraced.

No, but in all honesty, it was a **** set and the last match only felt like it was 5 minutes long to me. Win or lose, I would've been happy.
No I mean the whole thing just sounds bad. Not your set, the whole weekly.

Top Bottom