• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSP Holiday Lan & Lockin//Dec 19th//Scranton PA

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
Well 25 people have selected maybe attending on the facebook post so I will work to get a better idea of how many of them will be coming

Nick

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
u kno why ur attendance probably blows? you dont even put the address in the OP -_-
Hows the turnout looking for both games? Still like 20 Melee and 10 Brawl? Everyone planning on entering teams?

KyoTehCatt

Smash Cadet
Ok Noah, Haru, And jose are defiinetly going they got the money, Including me (Kyo).
Jeff cant go he has a senior project thing to do, he said he will try to squeeze some time.

Cant wait

Melons Quote: Get Hyped!

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
u kno why ur attendance probably blows? you dont even put the address in the OP -_-
Hows the turnout looking for both games? Still like 20 Melee and 10 Brawl? Everyone planning on entering teams?
Our attendance "blows" cause this was posted with only a few weeks notice mostly for locals and people who have been to our place before to hang out and enjoy some smashing before the holidays...

Yes those numbers look about right still pending on how many of the maybes from facebook show up, I am not counting on them but if they did it would be a lot higher.

Thanks

nick

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Sorry, I didn't mean anything by saying blows, I was just talking casually lol. A lot of people were joking around with the attendance in the thread so I just followed suit.

Idk, I might be here.

KyoTehCatt

Smash Cadet
Lmao @ Melon
Kyo's quote of Melon's quote of Our Quote: Get Hyped!!

I can't wait to face someone good

Cant wait :O! woot woot

I want to face javi pretty bad <.< not gonna lie

_umbra_

Smash Champion
jesse said he might be able to make it!

we might also get a new player or two from pittston :)

edit: chibo, are you bringing your recording equipment? The world needs to see me humiliate javiiiiii :)

KyoTehCatt

Smash Cadet
Ohhh recordings? sweet ;]!

Umbra, Pittston the city or Street?

Wow I think there might be alot of ppl
Umbra get ready ;O

Im getting a little braggy here but Its fun lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
just makin sure, is brawl singles def happenin here? I don't wanna drive here to have em be @canceled from low attendance lol

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
just makin sure, is brawl singles def happenin here? I don't wanna drive here to have em be @canceled from low attendance lol
as long as we had at least 4 people sign up we would run it, hopefully we will get at least 10 for it.

Javi is kidding, he knows I would be a super sad panda if he didnt show

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
just as a heads up our heater is being gay, so def bring a hoodie or something if you get cold easy, hopefully the plumber will fix everything tonight

Nick

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Just now heard that Javi will give me a ride, Umbra is staying home sick.

TGPAdmin, it is because of the snow that's gonna hit later, we're getting AT LEAST 3-6 inches this afternoon, and we werent sure if we wanted to risk the drive.

Regardless, it's looking like i'm going now, so yay!

:036:

Top Bottom