• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSP April Brawl Monthly

zachyjcosta

Smash Apprentice
Hey Umbra, if any of our melee matches are posted online from Saturday send me the links so i can watch them, thanks.

zachyjcosta

Smash Apprentice
going to upload them today hopefully, I'll make a video thread and post the link in here

Umbra, Still waiting on those videos, do you have the ones where i was vs you and plank in melee? I really wanna watch those again. Thanks.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
sorry about the videos, I've been mad busy for the past few days, going to upload a few tonight. Zach, beef didn't record you vs. plank, we only have me vs. you and the first set of me vs. plank.

vex, which brawl matches are you going to upload? did you record our set? i forget

zachyjcosta

Smash Apprentice
sorry about the videos, I've been mad busy for the past few days, going to upload a few tonight. Zach, beef didn't record you vs. plank, we only have me vs. you and the first set of me vs. plank.

vex, which brawl matches are you going to upload? did you record our set? i forget
**** I wish you had those matches where i vs his fox, i did very well against it. Not so much his shiek though. I've gotta work on my shiek game, I'm not use to fighting her.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I know, beef recorded all the wrong matches :( at least he got our set

plank's sheik is way too good

Top Bottom