• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSA and CCX Present: SSB64 Tournament - Retribution - Jan 7, 2007

Sensei

Smash Lord
I've decided that it would be easier and faster if people that were considering to take the train, should take the bus instead. You can take the bus from the Penn Station and head down to the Willowbrook Mall/Park. I can make personal trips to pick you guys up from there. The bus #s that take that route would be 193 194 and 197. I think 195 might be one of them also. If you're coming from somewhere else, just take that bus to the Willowbrook Mall/Park, but the Bus # might be different.

It would be helpful if you could all be at the Mall before 12:30 PM if you plan on taking the bus. I believe that the last train to leave the Penn Station and arrive at the mall before 12:30 PM would be 11:00 AM on bus 197 and it would arrive at the mall by 11:30 AM. If anybody is planning on taking the bus let me know in this thread so I can have an estimate on how many people will fit in my car and how many trips I need to make. If you need to contact me, call the store first and if you cant reach me there, call my Cell at 973-476-4217.

bleach gsp

Smash Rookie
alright sensei me and my friend are comming tomorrow..still undecided on how were gunna get there so if we take the train/bus ill call you

Sensei

Smash Lord
sensei ur info is messed uip..we take a bus from port authority not penn station
Sorry about that, I get them mixed up. I will change the info right now, thanks for telling me. Port authority isn't too far from the Penn station so it shouldn't be too hard to get there.

Also, I will not be recording any matches at this tournament. I will be too busy with school to capture, edit, encode, and upload them. If anybody wants to record matches, then feel free to do so.

jonnyquest85

Smash Rookie
Sorry Sensei For Posting So late But I couldn't wait till the tourny & and to see everyone else too Had a great time Cant wait till the next one Yeah KrazyKirby:kirby:

Top Bottom