• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TS "Combos" don't frelling work

Lex Crunch

Smash Journeyman
They don't even have to Ukemi the blasted Down Air; as long as they air dodge or do any quick aerial after being hit, they're going to be fine and you're going to get punished, rendering the Tipman combo borderline useless. Someone prove me wrong so I don't stop playing Ganon.

TP

Smash Master
Alrighty then I got the list completed for who is hittable by Dair Usmash and more

These chars can be hit by Dair Usmash Uair

:mario2:
:bowser2:
:diddy:
:ganondorf:
:pikachu2:
:ivysaur:
:fox:

People who can only be hit by Dair Usmash

:wario:
:peach:
:yoshi2:
:zerosuitsamus:
:pit:
:rob:
:charizard:
:ness2:
:lucas:
:sonic:

people who can be hit under certain circumstances

:dk2: has to powershield
:link2: has to powershield
:dedede: has to ground tech

People who can easily airdodge or shield it

:falco:
:luigi2:
:zelda:
:shiek:
:toonlink:
:popo: why'd I even test this :confused:
:samus2:
:kirby:
:olimar:
:metaknight:
:wolf:
:falcon:
:squirtle:
:lucario:
:jigglypuff:
:ike:
:gw:
:snake:
Be at peace.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
They don't even have to Ukemi the blasted Down Air; as long as they air dodge or do any quick aerial after being hit, they're going to be fine and you're going to get punished, rendering the Tipman combo borderline useless. Someone prove me wrong so I don't stop playing Ganon.
Don't worry, nobody bases their strategy on tipman combos anyway when you can simply D-air -> F-smash almost the entire cast at low percents anyway.

Shadow Nataku

Smash Ace
Nobody actually uses the Tipman combo, it was just something fun. The real practical comboes are normally DAir ->USmash, DAir -> Grab or DAir -> DAir.

Lex Crunch

Smash Journeyman
With that attitude, it would be better if you stop playing Ganon.
That's hard to do since he's one of the very few characters I can do well with and still find fun to play. Thanks for the tips.

I'm a little ticked since I lost a tournament early that I'd been hyped for all week, and it was to a lowly Gay Man's Crotch, and the last round I lost at Delfino of all places, so I'm a bit riled at the moment and therefore have a bit of a 'tude.

Top Bottom