• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Try Hard 4: Live Free or Try Hard (December 1st) AZ (Last one)

AXE 09

Smash Master
1-sided random MM's:

Jane ($2)
Darkgirku ($2)
Rubyiris ($1)
Silly Kyle ($1)
The Bronze Kneecap (Serious Topic) ($1)
Nicknyte ($1)
Glich ($1)
Jackie (100cents)

Any others dare to accept my challenge!?

LOLOL Joey's freakin killing me :laugh:

AXE 09

Smash Master
1-sided random MM's:

Jane ($3)
Darkgirku ($2)
Rubyiris ($1)
Silly Kyle ($1)
Nicknyte ($1)
Glich ($1)
Jackie (100cents)

South_Paw

Smash Ace
you dont remember me. cause that was a month after i started playing and i was still **** back then hee hee and it doesnt matter now cause im not going to lose anything more than 50% to old school *****s like you. :)

done :)

EDIT: Quote button fail.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
nice, way to step it up from 3rd grade vocab to 5th grade haha
you proud of yourself? youre such a ****ing ******. youre like the biggest ***** ive ever met. oh! youre so cool! you can pick on a little kid. youre just mad cause you have penile problems.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Yeah im going to this. 100%sure. Anyone want to attempt doubles? Im a pretty good player but i dont want to tip anyone off to my skills just yet though.
Ill pay the whole entry fee if anyone wants to do it.
I just ask that you have some exp with doubles.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Is this tournament for melee? I haven't played that game in ages :( who wants to ssb64 money match? Except Jackie.

I'm gonna get my **** sucked at this thing

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
nick most likely won't be there, but at some point Tai and Jonny wanted to go to jimmy johns, so i think thats what i'll be around for

AXE 09

Smash Master
1-sided random MM's:

Darkgirku ($3)
Jane ($3)
Rubyiris ($1)
Silly Kyle ($1)
Nicknyte ($1)
Glich ($1)
Jackie (100cents)
SleepyK!!($?)

HYPE!!!

EDIT:
Yeah im going to this. 100%sure. Anyone want to attempt doubles? Im a pretty good player but i dont want to tip anyone off to my skills just yet though.
Nice to meet you man :) I'm pretty sure I would've teamed with you if I didn't already have a partner lol. We'll do some friendlies.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
If I don't have a partner, I'll team with you. We can play some friendlies and you can determine if I'm good enough and what character you'd want me to use.

I just don't like seeing people who want to enter doubles not be able to cause of lack of partner. :(

Note: I'm also thinking that if we have more than 11 teams...(that is, 12 teams or more) that I may make 2 pools of 6+ and then have the top two teams move to a double elimination bracket due to time constraints.

Or...I may make it so that each set is best of 3, rather than total of 3. (You can 2-0 people then, instead of 3-0'ing)

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
If I don't have a partner, I'll team with you. We can play some friendlies and you can determine if I'm good enough and what character you'd want me to use.

I just don't like seeing people who want to enter doubles not be able to cause of lack of partner. :(

Note: I'm also thinking that if we have more than 11 teams...(that is, 12 teams or more) that I may make 2 pools of 6+ and then have the top two teams move to a double elimination bracket due to time constraints.

Or...I may make it so that each set is best of 3, rather than total of 3. (You can 2-0 people then, instead of 3-0'ing)
Looking forward to it. OkamiBW! in my notebook of people to look for!
I also hope i dont dissapoint.

darkgirku

Smash Journeyman
Hey Tucson... lol
Our bus leaves Tucson after the tournament at 6:40 am. So uhh, can we chill with one of you guys til like 6am? If you're somewhat close to the greyhound station that is. A ride in the morning would be nice too if it's far away lol D:

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Just some reminders before the tournament:

-If you plan on being there for doubles, get there between 11:30 and 12:00. I'll have a little lee-way period after that, but if you plan on getting there later than about 12:20~12:30...you better be ready to pay a late entry fee.
-Bring TV's. I know I've already said this before, but really...we're going to need a lot for this tournament...please bring your TV's.
-Any questions...call or text me.

(949) 290-1744

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
good luck everybody! if nobody else can do it I can stay with you guys til your bus leaves at my house my roommates out of town for the weekend. get ahold of my number from someone at the tournament lol

Rob did you want me to bring a setup? I could try and get it back later from you

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Singles
1: Axe ($60.00)
2: GG7 ($30.00)
3: Forward ($10.00)
4: Okami
5: Rubyiris
5: Tai
7: Super Serious Stoned Kyle
7: Angel
9: Shivknight
9: Girku
9: Falcoty
9: Tag
13: Rusty
13: Nicknyte*
13: Tipper
13: Lvl9
17: Sunnycide
17: Jane
17: Japsicant
17: Book
*last stock, last match, Nicknyte got ceiling glitch lava glitched down when pressing an advantage and hitting my Sheik on Brinstar; we asked opinions of people; most were just astonished; Forward said, "It's the stage, oh well,"; but due to Shiv's influence, we decided to play the match again on Brinstar and I won (though Elvis was a little weary of the lava)
Note: This happened again during a MM between Elvis and I...and we came to a conclusion.
Note 2: Brinstar is now banned between Sheik and Luigi (if a Sheik player picks Brinstar, and someone counterpicks with Luigi, Sheik must change their stage pick)

Doubles
1: The Legends (Sean and Tony) ($28.00)
2: B.O. Busters (Jeff and Brian) () ($8.00)
3: W33D (Chris and Kyle) () ($4.00)
4: World's Most Giant Doctor (Cody and Tai)
5: Shiv and Xander
6: Green Fire (Elvis and Trevyn) ()
7: OoS (Karl and Rob)
8: BHC (Angel and Girku)
9: Smokists (Ben and Brandon)
10: 42 (Brad and James)

Top Bottom